Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 minutes ago, Renton said:

The agreement isn't being changed. It's being enforced. Because of Davis's performance on the Marr show and because it's obvious the British government will renege on any promises. Which apparently is fine with you for some bizarre reason.

Remind me not to lend you a tenner without an IOU from a signed witness. What a bunch of slippery untrustworthy cunts you Tories are. 

It’s a political negogiation and both sides are playing word games to try and keep all parties onside and moving forward.

Stop being a snowflake.

32 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

It’s a political negogiation and both sides are playing word games to try and keep all parties onside and moving forward.

Stop being a snowflake.

:lol: David Davis is literally doing the opposite of that. So far he’s managed to piss of the EU, Parliament and both leavers and remainers.

Bean to cup, he fucks up. [/Malcom Tucker]

15 minutes ago, ewerk said:

:lol: David Davis is literally doing the opposite of that. So far he’s managed to piss of the EU, Parliament and both leavers and remainers.

And yet he’s got us to round 2 and the govt has so far won 35 out of 36 Brexit votes

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

And yet he’s got us to round 2 and the govt has so far won 35 out of 36 Brexit votes

:lol:

Fucking hell this is the yard stick of your success? Jesus titty Christ, you are such a Mackem. 

Let’s face it, most of you are left leaning remainers. Your not going to find anything positive in this whole process :lol:

The bottom line is May (a remainer), is doing a fairly decent job of moving Brexit along whilst mostly containing the extremes of remain and leave MP’s and the DUP. She is probably on course to deliver a much better Brexit than would have been achieved under another Tory PM and definitely a Corbyn lead government.

I dread to think what state some of you will be in when the really unpleasant negotiations start.

Mr Johnson said if the UK ended up being forced to mirror EU laws "we would have gone from being a member state to a vassal state".

He said the UK needed "something new and ambitious, which allows zero tariffs and frictionless trade" but maintains the freedom to "decide our own regulatory framework and own laws", he said.

CT being a mong is one thing but I really hope that the foreign secretary isn’t stupid enough to believe that the above is something that can actually be achieved.

Edited by ewerk

This podcast is a decent summary on how broken our parliament is when it comes to Brexit. Basically we have:

The Brexiteers (the swivel eyed EU haters such as JRM and possibly Gove and BJ).

The Tory leavers (more moderate and pragmatic Tories committed to A50)

The mutineers (Grieve, Doubt, Morgan et al)

The mainstream Labour party

Lexiters from the Labour party (confused cunts like Skinner)

The SNP

The Scottish conservatives (Ruth davisons mob, could be pivotal)

The liberal democrats 

The Ulster unionists (Ireland's only real representation)

Complicated, to say the least. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09gzjn8

I don't know a lot about this particular one, but I had to sign a waiver at work saying that I didn't care about the 48 hours thing. Assuming that wasn't just some kind of sham that work wanted me to do, there has never been anything stopping any company from actually getting what they want anyway.

Also, obviously, working longer hours is what families want. Not better pay.

Employees have always had the freedom to opt out of it, I'm not sure whether employers can force you to do so.

But the right wing media's portrayal of removal of workers' rights as a victory for freedom is a worrying indicator of what may be to come.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Ahh, so this is how we are going to make up for the work lost from the deported Europeans. We're all going to work longer hours. Some freedom.

I work 40 hours a week which feels like an eternity. More than 48 hours? Fuck that.