Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Why do you think the Trade Bill hasn’t made its way back of the floor of the House?

Because of an amendment possibly calling for a custom union. Not sure how an amendment could be added saying we stay in the EU. I’m not saying it’s impossible, I just can’t see how it could be achieved given the way amendments / legislation works.

10 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Because of an amendment possibly calling for a custom union. Not sure how an amendment could be added saying we stay in the EU. I’m not saying it’s impossible, I just can’t see how it could be achieved given the way amendments / legislation works.

It wouldn't be staying in the EU, it would be a soft Brexit i.e. staying in SM and CU.

Yeah but ewerk's showed up with the headline and "BREAKING NEWS" all over it. Yours was just a link.

Not that no one listens, more that no one opens dry links, I suppose.

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

:lol:

The Daily Mail is going to go fucking ballistic.

Mail online still leading with Trump to visit N. Korea. Which in itself is a massive media distraction ploy....Mueller/Russia, Stormy D, being the most reviled piece of shit in the planet...."I KNOW, LETS GET SOME SHOTS OF HIM PLAYIMG ON ONE OF KIM'S TANKS" :D

Meanwhile, Northern Ireland stops the hard Brexit the bigots are desperate for. Marvellous. 

Edited by PaddockLad

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Uhhh, what's going on here @Christmas Tree

Nothing to see here. EU hasn’t frozen talks. Independent getting a bit carried away with Tusks comments yesterday. Tusk actuallys says substantive progress stating the obvious that guess what.....

Nothings agreed til Everything’s agreed. ;)

18 hours ago, Gemmill said:

May got asked what would be her perfect night out if she wanted to "let her hair down" she on ITV earlier. This was her response. 

"Well, I don’t think that when you let your hair down there’s only one way of doing it. I think it depends on the group that you’ve got, it depends on the time. But as I say, my International Women’s Day is rather more focused not on what we can do to enjoy ourselves but actually on what we can do to help women out there, women who are suffering, women who are being abused and whose lives are being made a daily living hell."

:lol: :lol:

:lol: There are AI robots who do a better job of appearing human than her.

When she and her husband were on the One Show prior to the election it was almost painful seeing her trying to appear normal

Oh god that's painful. She's never let her hair down in her life, has she? Like in the election when she was asked if she had ever done anything socially unacceptable or whatever it was, and it transpired that one time, she ran through a field.

Fucking hell.

5 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Oh god that's painful. She's never let her hair down in her life, has she? Like in the election when she was asked if she had ever done anything socially unacceptable or whatever it was, and it transpired that one time, she ran through a field.

Fucking hell.

The fields of wheat :lol:

Christ almighty, the video of it is even worse than just the text. The fucking grimace on her face when she realises someone is trying to have a normal conversation with her, and the wave of relaxation when she finally turns it back on script and can talk about domestic abuse. What a uniquely weird individual she is.