Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bottler :lol:

Don't be silly. You've made several posts saying:

Brexit = <immigration = >domestic nurses.

I've pointed out this is bull shit, and a prime example of scapegoating the EU for our domestic policy. The government don't want to fund nurse training, end of.

Edited by Renton

Don't be silly. You've made several posts saying:

Brexit = <immigration = >domestic nurses.

I've pointed out this is bull shit, and a prime example of scapegoating the EU for our domestic policy. The government don't want to fund nude training, end of.

Don't go down the waffle road, your better than that :lol:

Show me one post where I've blamed the EU for non eu nurse immigrants.

Put up or shut up ;)

Did anyone catch Inside Out last night? A canny few people from the NE and Cumbra who voted leave were wanting to turn the clock back. One bloke actually used those exact words. It was beyond mental.

What kinds of reasons were they giving?

The bloke who said he wanted to turn the clock back 30 years was (even allowing for his poor maths) spouting pure shite (or pish, seeing as he was Scottish). he cited immigrants, a lack of work and mentioned the closure of the pits. I mean, what the fuck has the closure of the pits got to do with the EU? He must think he's voted for a time machine. The most sensible person on there was this bloke interviewed in Whitley Bay who was 80 who said both sides of the debate were a disgrace as were the self serving politicians. The mackems on there were typically fucking stupid as well. One wife said Nissan has been there for ages and wasn't going anywhere without giving a reason why. Another said they'd voted no to stick it to the Tories. They deserve all the shit they get

People power. You know, the thing that's got us this far ;)

As we are seeing today with sports direct, a bit of pressure works wonders.

Immigration isn't working when we are stopping young women training as nurses and are instead shipping in immigrants to save money.

It's to do with overall immigration numbers you miserable horror of a man.

The bloke who said he wanted to turn the clock back 30 years was (even allowing for his poor maths) spouting pure shite (or pish, seeing as he was Scottish). he cited immigrants, a lack of work and mentioned the closure of the pits. I mean, what the fuck has the closure of the pits got to do with the EU? He must think he's voted for a time machine. The most sensible person on there was this bloke interviewed in Whitley Bay who was 80 who said both sides of the debate were a disgrace as were the self serving politicians. The mackems on there were typically fucking stupid as well. One wife said Nissan has been there for ages and wasn't going anywhere without giving a reason why. Another said they'd voted no to stick it to the Tories. They deserve all the shit they get

Oh bloody hell, I thought you meant turn back to re-do the referendum - like they were now regretting it. I thought that was a bit weird actually, hence my curiosity. Turn it back to 30 years ago is so ridiculous I hadn't even considered it :lol: 

Some people truly are beyond saving.

Oh bloody hell, I thought you meant turn back to re-do the referendum - like they were now regretting it. I thought that was a bit weird actually, hence my curiosity. Turn it back to 30 years ago is so ridiculous I hadn't even considered it :lol:

Some people truly are beyond saving.

I thought that was the whole point of corbynism ;)

Hah! Fair point. For me though, I don't remember that stuff as it was 30 years ago, so all his politics is new to me :lol:

I can only suggest you try wearing inflammable track suit tops, mullet hairstyle, and le Piat D'Or as well. And watching NUFC in the second tier.....

Well, my view was that I'd leave just after the election goes through to maximise the impact :lol:

Truthfully, while I'm still a member I haven't abstained anyway since I could still vote at the last minute I guess. If nothing dramatic happens to ensure I vote one way or the other, I'll just leave the party when the deadline closes.