Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's fucking bollocks isn't it? I should be used to voting for things I think will benefit most of my friends, family and region only for some dopey cunts to put a spanner in the works by voting the opposite way. Always seem to get lumbered with the shit you didn't vote for or want.

6 hours ago, Renton said:

Aye.

I wonder if CT can articulate how this deal is better than want we have currently? May can't.  As far as I can tell, it stops FoM and no other "advantages". Saving money is spurious and anyway we still have to pay 40 billion up front!

As for FoM, it means EU citizens can't easily travel or work in the UK. But we now can't do the same in 27 EU nations! Too late to make a big difference to me directly but thanks CT for taking that right away from my kids, you massive malodorous cunt. 

What a fucking wet flannel you really are, crying about politics on a message board about NUFC. I suppose at least you've accepted how utterly meaningless your life is. 

Edited by Anorthernsoul
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

What a fucking wet flannel you really are, crying about politics on a message board about NUFC. I suppose at least you've accepted how utterly meaningless your life is. 

:lol:

What an utter penis you are mate. I love posts like this, where you pull your pants down, and reveal not only you have a micropenis, but there's dribbly shit all down your left leg. Heres some advice, piss off to the SMB where there's their dozens of mackems who think like you. Here? Not so much. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Don’t worry Rents. Macron has just ruined Mays PR campaign.

2nd ref and remain seems the likely outcome now.

Fantastic. Any link to this?  I fear our resident lefty Northern Soul might explode into flames if we dont obey the wiĺl of the people...... 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Renton said:

Fantastic. Any link to this?  I fear our resident lefty Northern Soul might explode into flames if we dont obey the wiĺl of the people...... 

Jusy type Macon and Fishing and “we’ll lock you in the backstop forever if you don’t surrender” into google. :lol: 

CT, this deal suits neither leavers nor remainers, it damages our sovereignty and makes the country poorer. No wonder EU countries agreed without delay.

By what measure is it cracking? 

12 hours ago, Renton said:

:lol:

What an utter penis you are mate. I love posts like this, where you pull your pants down, and reveal not only you have a micropenis, but there's dribbly shit all down your left leg. Heres some advice, piss off to the SMB where there's their dozens of mackems who think like you. Here? Not so much. 

I genuinely think NS is a left winger and his heart is in the right place. A lexiteer I guess. I don't believe his views on Brexit will be motivated by racism. Would be curious what they are I guess but I can think of other reasons.

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

CT, this deal suits neither leavers nor remainers, it damages our sovereignty and makes the country poorer. No wonder EU countries agreed without delay.

By what measure is it cracking? 

Aye, it’s a turd. In or out.

1 minute ago, Christmas Tree said:

Yes, brings home what their motive will be given the backstop arrangements.

The remainers and establishment have won. Brexit is dead :(

No no, it ain't dead yet. It should have been dead ages ago and it keeps soldiering on. The Tories are committed CT.

41 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

No no, it ain't dead yet. It should have been dead ages ago and it keeps soldiering on. The Tories are committed CT.

The deal ain’t getting through now.

The ERG have proven clueless.

That leaves Corbyns unicorn Brexit or Nick Boles Norway for Now plan. If we are going to have an ultra soft Brexit, much better to stop in. 

21 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

The deal ain’t getting through now.

The ERG have proven clueless.

That leaves Corbyns unicorn Brexit or Nick Boles Norway for Now plan. If we are going to have an ultra soft Brexit, much better to stop in. 

Norway/EFTA have already told us to get fucked.

What's the matter, upset you are not getting the Brexit you were promised? Diddums. 

DbI8a2GWkAA8pGH.jpg

Edited by Renton