Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

And he’s had to be dragged kicking and screaming to this point. I don’t think it’s deserving of your vote of confidence in him.

All that matters to me is the situation with the EU. I'll work out how I feel about Corbyn once that's done, but if he's backing Remain then he has my support.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rayvin said:

All that matters to me is the situation with the EU. I'll work out how I feel about Corbyn once that's done, but if he's backing Remain then he has my support.

:lol: That's some simplistic thinking right there.

Aye, whatever it takes. Same as how it's not like I'll ever vote Tory (short of the slightly improbable scenario of me living in a Tory-BNP marginal or something, and even then it'd take a little persuasion :lol: ) but I'm grateful to the likes of Soubry if it moves things towards a better Brexit outcome.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I don't disagree though currently. National politics is a single issue subject for me until brexit is done

I'm not saying it's a bad thing for Corbyn to move to this position but it isn't because his thinking has changed on the matter, he's still a Lexiter. He's only here because he's been forced into it. He's still the same unintelligent, disingenuous ideologue he was last week.

Palletgate the latest fuck up from the government - realising a month before exit date that none of the pallets we use to export goods meet EU guidelines. So basically exporting stops if we drop out with no deal. 

No deal is off the table now, I reckon. That dozy bitch finally seems to be coming to her senses. 

• Haha 1

If the EU are happy to give us an extension until 2021, that means we have time for a second referendum does it not?

If that happens i wonder if this whole exercise, painful as it has been, has actually helped us. I mean if May had been even semi competent maybe such an outcome wouldn't have been possible.

Appreciated it's a long fucking way off.

23 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I'm not saying it's a bad thing for Corbyn to move to this position but it isn't because his thinking has changed on the matter, he's still a Lexiter. He's only here because he's been forced into it. He's still the same unintelligent, disingenuous ideologue he was last week.

Yeah I'm aware of this as i think everyone is. I just dont care as long as he campaigns for Remain.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Let's just pretend we have lots of pallets, that should be enough to get us a government contract.

If The Fish can bluff pallets like he does mates that support other football clubs we can let him front our bid

Edited by TheGingerQuiff
  • Haha 2

We've already got disgruntled folk in yellow vests "marching" in the streets around Trafalgar Square every weekend - I was unfortunate enough to encounter them for the first time on Saturday, and while they weren't especially threatening, it was still a grim little reminder of the times we live in. You worry about what the right-wing press could stoke up if they really started trying.

• Like 1

I'm not a great believer in this threat of civil unrest tbh. We're largely talking about overweight middle aged men.

I think they'd calm down and fuck off in the end. Although I concede that there may be one or two individual and extreme acts.

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Palletgate the latest fuck up from the government - realising a month before exit date that none of the pallets we use to export goods meet EU guidelines. So basically exporting stops if we drop out with no deal. 

Give us our backstop and you get your pallets.

D0Uz5w4WwAEw3LZ.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Yeah I'm aware of this as i think everyone is. I just dont care as long as he campaigns for Remain.

So he wants a referendum only is Theresa May’s deal passes? Just when you think this is something that not even Corbyn can fuck up.

39 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So he wants a referendum only is Theresa May’s deal passes? Just when you think this is something that not even Corbyn can fuck up.

Presumably the same goes if it doesn't pass also...

Depends what he means tbh, it sounds on paper better than the idea of only campaigning for one if her deal fails and we're looking at just falling out.