Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

It's can kicking. 

The crowd got angry and this one man
He was gonna throw a bottle, he was gonna chuck a can

Chuck a can

Chuck a-

Chuck a-

Chuck a-

Chuck a-

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Surely even the Tories are running out of patience with her mad fucking machinations now. She is one fucking person exerting her will upon the country as if she was a fucking dictator - and not even through personal strength ffs, she's doing it through being a snidey bitch.

Have we not collectively run out of patience with her yet? Seriously?

She's an absolute disgrace and I cannot understand why she isn't being jettisoned. Is there actually anyone in government who even supports her? Hammond clearly doesn't. Does Hunt? I doubt he does more than he just wants to keep a government position in the end. Gove only cares about Gove and honest to fuck I don't even know who our Home Secretary is at the moment, domestic politics having been of such little importance over the past few months. Is it still Rudd (because May has now lost her too) or is it now some other random Tory woman?

Who is actually in her corner on this?

22 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Wow Rayvin wiped our Muslim home sec from his mind

Javid? I must be living in the past, I thought he was business secretary. He did that once, right? Now that you mention it I remember seeing his name all over various news reports that seem on the face of them to be dog whistle racism so I can see May's logic in who she chose.

Actually that's probably one. I get the feeling he has stuck to her side on this shambles. May and Javid. And that little runt Williamson in defense I guess. People who should never have been promoted to the positions of power they hold, all united by incompetence.

On 25/02/2019 at 20:32, NJS said:

To be fair it is/was conference policy - it's just been his reluctance that's been the problem. 

Still needs tory MP votes though as I keep saying. 

This is how it may get the votes 

So we would need to pass this and then get the EU to give us an extended period to decide, which they've already signalled they would be happy to do. We would, however, have to engage in the EU elections. Which seems to be a problem for everyone although I'm not totally sure why.

By far and away this is the sensible move. Literally the only thing really stopping this from happening, as far as I can tell, is Theresa May.