Europe --- In or Out

Christmas Tree

Europe?  

92 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, NJS said:

I'm surprised at the margin - despite the lack of changes I thought a lot more tories and quite a few Labour MPs would switch. 

Surely no deal can't pass, can it? 

You mean taking no deal off the table? That will pass. What it means practically though I've no idea.

1 minute ago, Renton said:

You mean taking no deal off the table? That will pass. What it means practically though I've no idea.

She's still banging on about her deal being the only deal possible :lol: the vote to extend will pass and she'll try to use to as extra time to convince people

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

No, her motion is to leave with no deal, for or against. I assume it will fail. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NJS said:

No, her motion is to leave with no deal, for or against. I assume it will fail. 

In fact she's clarified it will be an anti-no deal vote, Soz. 

11 hours ago, Meenzer said:

But we do have new elections again, and again, and again. :lol:

The more elections you have, the less democratic it is. 

18 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So he's proposing his unicorn deal or a general election. No mention at all of a people's vote. The fucking charlatan.

Contrary to what Keir Starmer said on Brexitcast last night, which is well worth a listen. He indicated we will end up with a remain vs. May type of deal referendum as the most likely outcome. I wish to fuck he was leader rather than this shit for brains. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Williamson, Fox, Grayling and Leadsom threatening to resign if there's no free vote on Malthouse. 

4 cunts. One stone. Fucking jackpot. 

Well, surely that would end May? You know it probably wouldn't. She's a Teflon coated zombie. 

What's this Malthouse compromise thing again? Is it the unicorn Maxfac shite the EU will never agree to? 

It's pathetic how Westminster have pissed up all the time without a consideration the EU have a stance too. 

Edited by Renton

Pretty much. My question to them would be that if such technological solutions will work in reality then what's the danger of the backstop seeing as it will never be needed?

Just now, ewerk said:

Pretty much. My question to them would be that if such technological solutions will work in reality then what's the danger of the backstop seeing as it will never be needed?

Mine too. I've never even heard it asked let alone answered by JRM and his ilk though.