Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

DubiousBobcat

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets hope we can find that extra 2M then...

Me too. Him, Cisse and Ben Arfa upfront would be lethal.

I wonder if his comments really are a 'come and get me plea' or an attempt to get other big clubs in the PL interested.

He is the one player we could sign that would tell me Ashley's wanting us to go in the right direction.

Me too. Him, Cisse and Ben Arfa upfront would be lethal.

I wonder if his comments really are a 'come and get me plea' or an attempt to get other big clubs in the PL interested.

He is the one player we could sign that would tell me Ashley's wanting us to go in the right direction.

Im done with that man, Im done with getting excited over potential players and potential combinations up front. Ashely doesnt want us to go anywhere, Kinnear was the last straw. I just hope we can remain a top flight club till someone comes in and rescues us from this idiot.

Im done with that man, Im done with getting excited over potential players and potential combinations up front. Ashely doesnt want us to go anywhere, Kinnear was the last straw. I just hope we can remain a top flight club till someone comes in and rescues us from this idiot.

Let's just pretend January never happened eh?

Let's just pretend January never happened eh?

Exactly.

I'm not happy about kinnear but I think there has been a grand scale over reaction.

I'm happy to see what kinnear can bring to the table and so long as we are keeping our best players or at very worst selling for inflated prices whilst bringing in quality like January, I'm happy.

No real concern as of yet.

Not sure how reliable these are, and no quotes that I know of unlike Sky Sports (http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/transfer-update-pierre-emerick-aubameyang/)

France Football also claim that despite the big money involved, Aubameyang himself is actually not very keen on a move to Tyneside. We are looking to find out more on these reports as soon as possible.

Can't think why :lol: Pardew and Kinnear should be every young footballers dream team as a management duo

Most young foreign footballers won't have a clue about Pardew or Kinnear.

I'd say that's a plus to be honest.

Come on we know the script.

We offer X

They ask for X more

Players sounds like he would come

We dont budge on offer

"Small" club comes in and takes him