January 2013 transfers

sammynb

I'm not convinced on this guy tbh. 26 years old and although this season scoring 10 in 22 his stats don't look great from the past few years, seems more of a winger than a striker.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not convinced on this guy tbh. 26 years old and although this season scoring 10 in 22 his stats don't look great from the past few years, seems more of a winger than a striker.

O'RLY

600full-goodfellas-screenshot.jpg

Edited by Park Life

:bang: That's what we need though. Much rather him than Jonas or Obertan out wide with season.

I'm sure this is how the majority of transfers work, always go in with a lower offer. Don't know why people are kicking off. :lol:

Aye, we put in an offer and it was rejected, it's not like we've walked away from the deal because of it.

Saints have appointed a few new coaches to their First Team staff, including one Toni Jiménez who has nothing to do with us and was only mentioned because he shares a name with our once VP

Edited by The Fish

:bang: That's what we need though. Much rather him than Jonas or Obertan out wide with season.

We need a centre forward. Someone who will score goals, if Cisse gets injured we're screwed. A standard Premier League team has four strikers. We have CIsse, Ameobi, Ranger and Xisco. The latter two should be nowhere near the team and Ameobi is a bit part player at most. We have one decent Striker and we needed another one when we had Ba. Yeah great this guy could be a good replacement for Obertan or Jonas but we need an out an out centre forward to knock the ball in the net on a regualr basis.

I'm not saying we don't ffs. All I've been saying for the past week or so is that we need a squad too. Like people moaning about our link to Haidara too. As long as it's not for the first team what is the problem?

I'm not saying we don't ffs. All I've been saying for the past week or so is that we need a squad too. Like people moaning about our link to Haidara too. As long as it's not for the first team what is the problem?

Yeah we do need a squad, I've been saying the same thing and you only need to look at the bench to see that. I am simply questioning how good this guy is and whether there is any point in signing someone on par with Obertan or Jonas.

He's better than both of them when attacking though.

That was my original query on this, is he better than we already have? If so then great but you wonder why this 26 year old hasn't already been snapped up. Another Carr hidden gem perhaps.