January 2013 transfers

sammynb

Bit harsh on Gouffran, his goals to game ratio for 2012 was only one or two behind Remy wasn't it?

I suppose, but he's not an "out and out" striker so it's probably unfair to place the expectation on him to be as prolific as Ba, like it was for JDT to suddenly become Alan Shearer when the latter was injured.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't be surprised to see us get Remy for £4mil once QPR go down. Or if he's failed to shine we look pretty interested in that lad from Gabon.

Someone on Twitter said the fees and wages for Remy and Samba are costing QPR £70mil all in :lol:

I don't see anything unusual with it, the guy (or boy as Harry would call him lol) is 31 and just want to make the best (financially) out his career before he retires. Meeting up in London the last hours of a transfer window, just to be ready to sign a contract in case West Brom would want sell him where an exchange deal/loan deal with Hoilett was rumoured is not a unusual thing to do. He didn't break any rules other than being in London in his car (that surely must be allowed?). The media attention however is where the problem lies, and probably why he gets disciplined aswell.

From what I've read he tried to get into their training ground but wasnt allowed. Seems pretty wrong to me when you are under contract with another club. Oh Im sure Redknapp and Odemwingie's agent had a lot to do with it but like you say he is 31 and should have better sense.

From what I've read he tried to get into their training ground but wasnt allowed. Seems pretty wrong to me when you are under contract with another club. Oh Im sure Redknapp and Odemwingie's agent had a lot to do with it but like you say he is 31 and should have better sense.

464060.jpg

Wouldn't be surprised to see us get Remy for £4mil once QPR go down. Or if he's failed to shine we look pretty interested in that lad from Gabon.

Someone on Twitter said the fees and wages for Remy and Samba are costing QPR £70mil all in :lol:

He's available on a free isn't he if they go down?

Lol, what is Harry trying to achieve with all this child-ification of Odewingie, first it's "Odemwingie the boy", now it's "Odemwingie the little poor kid", he's 31 for shits sake.