Christmas Tree

Mike Ashley -- Football Cunt

5 minutes ago, Polarboy said:

The Mail are reporting that the Sheik's reps are saying he's close to buying us. They're also reporting that they are very keen to keep Rafa on. Holy f*ck I think this actually happening.

Close to buying us ? Hmm The Sun article says contracts have been signed & submitted to the Premier League 

2 minutes ago, trooper said:

Close to buying us ? Hmm The Sun article says contracts have been signed & submitted to the Premier League 

That would be pretty close tbf. 

The knight Ryder must be having a right lock in tonight, he’ll get fucking months of back pages off this even if it doesn’t happen. 

Edited by Howay

10 minutes ago, trooper said:

Fair do's it did say concluded, but I don't, for my own mental health, want to act as if this is done until I see Rafa with the Sheik on the pitch. 

Edited by Polarboy

Props to that guy tbf :lol:

If this goes through for us I'll actually have some small sympathy with Sunderland. Fucking hell man, can you imagine a worse day for your bitter rivals to get bought out by a billionaire? Oh God, I hope it makes the documentary...! Forget what I said about sympathy, I want to see tears :D

My brain has instantly took me to thinking about the ethics of the money etc etc STOP IT.

JUST WIN A FUCKING CUP

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

:lol:

As if either us or them wouldn't snap someone's hand off for 7th.

In their case they’d snap someone’s hand off for 17th. Which is what we’ve routinely aimed for under ashley.

:lol: They call our lot deluded ffs. For a start as others say if we had an owner who challenged for 7th we’d be buzzing. But if there is truth to this, this bloke isn’t going for 7th he wants to challenge his half brother.

They can talk about how it’s all locked up there all they want, but Arsenal, Spurs, and Chelsea aren’t spending much, while Man Utd don’t know what they’re doing. If another club come in hoying Man City money around it’s not impossible to crack that bunch. Saying all that I’m still massively skeptical of all of this. 

Interesting to note that this rumour has instantly generated an 8 page thread on Retards To Go, the second longest after their Sack Jack Ross thread. Nice.

• Haha 1