Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt

Christmas Tree

One thing that is apparent is that whilst Rangers fans often like to go on about their massive world wide support no one seems to care enough to match Ashley's £10m loan.

It's not really a £10 loan though. Basically the board, who are MA plants of Lambias and Leach, claimed they needed £5m.

MA offered this and an offer of £6.5m was offered by the 3 bears consortium, who also wanted 2 seats on the board

Then the board suddenly decided they needed £10m part of which was to strengthen the squad. This is just an excuse to try to force out the 3bears offer as all we've done in the transfer window is sell our best player.

MA upped his loan offer and 3bears matched this but then decided to go back to their original offer when an EGM was called by someone who is trying to oust the current board. They didn't feel it was worthwhile giving the board £10m when they may not be there in a few weeks time.

It then turns out that the offer from MA involved paying back his original £3m loan and has the option for a further £5m so effectively the club has received only £2m from him. At the same time his company witholds £1.6m of the retail dividend that is due to be paid on the basis that money is required to close unprofitable shops.

Basically the situation is he has a hold over our retail and uses this to starve us of income whilst at the same time offering loans with ridiculous terms attached that further tighten his grip over our revenue streams. His men are controlling the board so there is absolutely no chance of any other offers of loans etc from outside sources being accepted. When the 3bears loan offer was made the board wanted an assurance that they wouldn't vote against the board in the upcoming EGM.

My only hope in this situation is that the current board loses the EGM and those who come in are able to show that the deals that are being done throughout this time have been done for the benefit of one minority shareholder rather than all shareholders. To be honest, even if the best case scenario does come to pass and the board are removed, I can still see us being tied up in legal battles for years to come. It's pretty heartbreaking what's happening to us to be honest.

I know that some of you will be hoping that he keeps going with us in the hope he then leaves Newcastle and I can totally understand that point of view. I just wish the fat controlling prick was chased from football altogether. Ultimately as football fans, no matter what team we support there's more that unites us than divides us.

Most of us wish him painful death, that'll come for you lot in a few months/a year tops though. The days when we just wanted him to leave seem like a happy period of long ago

We're already at that stage. He is utterly despised.

Attack the SD share price . Some city bod must know how to give that a go? That is truly the only thing that would make him consider pulling out of football. Not protests,walkouts, boycotts etc although they all will contribute to an extent. Attack his core business and he'll soon ficck right off.

Attack the SD share price . Some city bod must know how to give that a go? That is truly the only thing that would make him consider pulling out of football. Not protests,walkouts, boycotts etc although they all will contribute to an extent. Attack his core business and he'll soon ficck right off.

Shows you know little about the running of the Stock Market.

oh aye the massive apprx 2000 of them while there's 20k + zero hour contract staff who don't ;)

Suggestion - complain to your local MP and get the law changed. Oh, I forgot they also employ people on zero contracts. There are hundreds of major companies who don't have any employee share bonus schemes. If you ran a Company with large customer fluctuations you would probably do the same. Eg. Cinemas, Theatres, theme parks, hotels, restaurants, pubs, call centres. Or maybe you would rather go out of business, or employ less staff on contracts thereby having more people on the dole.

Edited by BLACKANDWHITEGEORDIE

Suggestion - complain to your local MP and get the law changed. Oh, I forgot they also employ people on zero contracts. There are hundreds of major companies who don't have any employee share bonus schemes. If you ran a Company with large customer fluctuations you would probably do the same. Eg. Cinemas, Theatres, theme parks, hotels, restaurants, pubs, call centres. Or maybe you would rather go out of business, or employ less staff on contracts thereby having more people on the dole.

:lol:

Until you came along I thought Jose Mourinho was the only 'special' one.

Why would anyone attack the SD share price? I am sure the SD staff who qualify through Ashley's share bonus scheme would love you for that. Ashley will sell up when he wants to not when an outsider tells him.

Shows how little you know about comebacks.

The very best of luck to them although, unfortunately, Ashley isn't the only cunt out there taking the piss out of HARDWORKING TAXPAYERS, wibble, wibble. (funny how that phrase is never used in conjunction with stories like this but only in 'scrounger' stories brought to you by the very best Murdoch has to offer from his media empire.)

• Andrew changed the title to Mike Ashley -- Irrelevant Cunt