Paolo Di Canio Hounded out by the mackems

Tooj

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was aimed at Roma's Jewish fans btw, I'm sure the Mackems will argue otherwise though. Swindons sponsor pulled their money the day he was announced as manager

Was he merely appeasing the fans or does he genuinely hold those views?

It's a funny one - they still have Mussolini's name on the streets of rome.

Di Canio is about the scummiest manager going - I wonder how the mackems will spin it?

The only full season he's managed was in League Two. 4th tier of English football :lol:

Exactly - he'll scare the shit out of them but I can't imagine he'll do much more. Tactically I have no idea what he's like but I don't imagine Sunderland's dossier is too extensive.

It's got gamble written all over it - a baffling appointment.

One or two on RTG said they're not renewing if Di Canio gets the job, another couple said they thought Pardew won't fancy any touchline confrontations with Paolo. :lol: :lol:

Pardew has nobody to fear - he doesn't give a fuck - because he knows John Carver is stood behind him.

Di Canio :spit: I thought it was a joke at first but this could really happen!

I'd worry he could get a reaction from the players but I really think they are that god awful and have a tough run in. Absolutely horrible cath word of a bloke in all suits them down to the ground.

I also don't get this obsession with Sunderland fans on everybody having to be nails, because Di Canio is a facist nutjob that suddenly makes him a hard man? and why does it matter anyway what's he going to do smack Pardew on the touch line :lol: I'm sure that'd go down well.

This must be a bit of a gutter for them mind, especially the ones naming Bielsa and Klopp as the quality of manager they should be aiming for :lol:.

Exactly - he'll scare the shit out of them but I can't imagine he'll do much more. Tactically I have no idea what he's like but I don't imagine Sunderland's dossier is too extensive.

It's got gamble written all over it - a baffling appointment.

Aye, as terrible as O'neill is offensively he made Sunderland a pretty tough team to break down, can't see Di Canio doing that and with the impotent attack they have if they concede they have no chance of winning.