• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was an old tramp called Marty

His tracksuit was raggy & clarty

His tactics were cack

So he got the sack

And now they've cancelled the party

The timing is a pisser as they were heding down until this. Even someone as shit as Hughes will probably get enough of a reaction to keep them up.

It's funny that after the "mag twat" that getting someone who supposedly "supported" them seemed ideal especially given his so called pedigree. I've always said I admired O'Neill for how he coped with his wife's illness but apart from that I've always thought he was a limited manager and a football murderer. I think times have moved on and the funniest part was how similar his reign was to his time at Villa which their fans warned the mackems about but were roundly ignored.

They basically said that he's shite & he'll spend a fortune pretty much only buying players from the British market.

Fair play to them like. :lol:

The timing is a pisser as they were heding down until this. Even someone as shit as Hughes will probably get enough of a reaction to keep them up.

It's funny that after the "mag twat" that getting someone who supposedly "supported" them seemed ideal especially given his so called pedigree. I've always said I admired O'Neill for how he coped with his wife's illness but apart from that I've always thought he was a limited manager and a football murderer. I think times have moved on and the funniest part was how similar his reign was to his time at Villa which their fans warned the mackems about but were roundly ignored.

As limited as a uefa cup runner up with us?

McLeish won the league cup with Birmingham & he's fucking terrible - he did well in Scotland didn't he?

Yeah was one of our most successful managers. We beat France in Paris and Ukraine too. And 10 seconds from cup qualification.

Edited by mls1-CelticFC

Doesn't mean they are limited if they can win in finals, they may be shite but not limited.

I don't think O'Neill is all that bad - there was a time when he was flavour of the month & a lot of members on here would have had him as Newcastle boss but I think he's been at his very worst as Sunderland boss.

They must have somebody lined up - or else it's insanity but I can't see who.

I looked at the odds list on Sky Sports last night & they had McLaren as the favourite.

How much did MON spend, actual spend not net?

At sunderland he spent about £35m on transfer fees.

Edited by The Fish