Newcastle v Sunderland

Christmas Tree

Do fuck off you queen.

Such a fucking Drama Llama. Benfica are one of the best teams in Europe, let alone the Europa league. Do you even know their form? Unbeaten in 35 (Thirty Five) games. The only teams to beat them this season? Barcelona and Spartak Moscow. In the Champions League.

The way you carry on, you'd think we'd failed to beat Accrington over two legs.

Oh fuck off old woman!

We gifted them two goals. They were there for the taking tonight as was clear from 70 mins when we attacked.

Pardew gave them far too much respect at home and lost.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fuck off old woman!

We gifted them two goals. They were there for the taking tonight as was clear from 70 mins when we attacked.

Pardew gave them far too much respect at home and lost.

:lol:

You're an idiot if you honestly think the only reason we did better in the final 20 minutes is because we attacked more. No, not an idiot, an embarrassment.

:lol:

You're an idiot if you honestly think the only reason we did better in the final 20 minutes is because we attacked more. No, not an idiot, an embarrassment.

A disgrace he played Bigi of Anita ahead of Marveaux The Creator.

Remember him? He's the guy with most assists at the club.

Fucking clueless.

A disgrace he played Bigi of Anita ahead of Marveaux The Creator.

Remember him? He's the guy with most assists at the club.

Fucking clueless.

Yes, you truly are.

You honestly subscribe to the "OMG JUSS PLAY ATAKERS FTW LOL OMG" approach, don't you?

Do fuck off.

Marveaux should have started tonight. No excuses.

Thing is, had it worked and we got that last goal, everyone would be praising Pards as a tactical genius! Bloke can't win. Took a risk with impact subs and it nearly came off. Don't blame him for trying.

Thing is, had it worked and we got that last goal, everyone would be praising Pards as a tactical genius! Bloke can't win. Took a risk with impact subs and it nearly came off. Don't blame him for trying.

I blame him because he left the player with the most ASSISTS at NUFC on the bench.

I blame him because he left the player with the most ASSISTS at NUFC on the bench.

See it's times like this I hope to Odin you are just a wum, because nobody can be this thick... surely?

HBA or Marveaux starts, we are light defensively, they score, we are out before half time. Game over. Thanks for coming. Good night. We came within half a foot of patience and half a foot of paint work of beating one of the best teams in europe over two legs, and you're bitching about tactics.

Nobody minds you being a toddler, waddling through hobbies and diets, but when you try and tell people who clearly know far more about the nuances of football than you do... I dunno, it sticks in the throat somewhat.

Mourinho won the Premier League by grinding out 1-0 wins and leaving attacking talents like Robben kicking their heels on the bench. Moyes keeps Everton punching above their weight in the Premier League on the base of a strong defense. Holloway threw everything forward when Blackpool's attack dazzled the Premier League for a season, Phil Brown did the same with Hull.

Grow up you tittering toddler.

See it's times like this I hope to Odin you are just a wum, because nobody can be this thick... surely?

HBA or Marveaux starts, we are light defensively, they score, we are out before half time. Game over. Thanks for coming. Good night. We came within half a foot of patience and half a foot of paint work of beating one of the best teams in europe over two legs, and you're bitching about tactics.

Nobody minds you being a toddler, waddling through hobbies and diets, but when you try and tell people who clearly know far more about the nuances of football than you do... I dunno, it sticks in the throat somewhat.

Mourinho won the Premier League by grinding out 1-0 wins and leaving attacking talents like Robben kicking their heels on the bench. Moyes keeps Everton punching above their weight in the Premier League on the base of a strong defense. Holloway threw everything forward when Blackpool's attack dazzled the Premier League for a season, Phil Brown did the same with Hull.

Grow up you tittering toddler.

Most assists on bench.

Your insults can't mask your stupidity.

Most assists on bench.

Well done, ignore the entire point of my post to return to clutch at that straw. As someone else stated, we started with Shola (most goals in Europe bar Shearer) on the bench, but you haven't once complained about that. Even though we were able to take advantage of their tired legs with 2 up front far better than we would have if we'd swapped one midfielder for another.

So, how about you go stick you arrogant ignorance up your fat arse, you never know, it may dislodge whatever blocks sense filtering through to whatever foetid lump "serves" as your brain.

The tactics were almost perfect.

Do you not watch any horse racing ct? Good Jockeys know how much power they're sitting on and they hold the horse back for most of the race. Then on the final furlongs they whip the shit out of them and chase for the line.

We were sat at the back of the field last night for most of the time but always had that burst in our back pocket. When we started using the whip we fell just short of a photo finish.

My point in this analogy is you would have flogged your horse to within an inch of it's life before you were half way round the course. They would have went sailing past in the later stages, even if we scored 3 in the first half (unlikely). Your options from the bench to keep up the momentum would have been the lacklustre ones that started.... But at a time Benfica were chasing, rather than sat on a lead.

The tactics were almost perfect.

Do you not watch any horse racing ct? Good Jockeys know how much power they're sitting on and they hold the horse back for most of the race. Then on the final furlongs they whip the shit out of them and chase for the line.

We were sat at the back of the field last night for most of the time but always had that burst in our back pocket. When we started using the whip we fell just short of a photo finish.

My point in this allegory is you would have flogged your horse to within an inch of it's life before you were half way round the course. They would have went sailing past in the later stages, even if we scored 3 in the first half (unlikely). Your options from the bench to keep up the momentum would have been the lacklustre ones that started.... But at a time Benfica were chasing, rather than sat on a lead.

Nice but we are not racehorses.

Pardews full season can be summed up as fearful tactics, fearful players, fearful performances and then hoping to rescue it late on.

Injury time goals have saved us from relegation (hopefully), we have been lucky.

I don't buy that this is the only way to play. There's also getting the goals and killing a match off.

If you like this approach then that's fine. I don't. I think his fear sucks the life out of most of the team.

Anyway no point saying any more on it. (Specially with the hangover from hell. Merlot and Grolsch... Yuk)

Feeling pretty positive about this game now. If HBA and Marveaux are both fit for this, we'll destroy them. Hopefully Saylor back although WIlliamson, to his credit, didn't fuck anything up last night. Might just be because Yanga-Mbiwa is so good though.

Most assists on bench.

Obertan has the third most assists in the squad and yet didn't even make the bench. Should he have started?