Newcastle v Sunderland

Christmas Tree

Not going to the game; given my ticket to the bairn.

Will be part of large, vociferous & angry Anti Fascist Action demonstration instead.

Some things are more important than football....

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well someone has to take a stand against fascism in Britain, things are getting out of hand.

i wouldn't expect the likes of Fritzl Tree to comprehend what i'm doing on Sunday.

However, there are Di Canio lovers among NUFC's support too

i wouldn't expect the likes of Fritzl Tree to comprehend what i'm doing on Sunday.

However, there are Di Canio lovers among NUFC's support too

Thank God we have you to keep an eye on them.

Not going to the game; given my ticket to the bairn.

Will be part of large, vociferous & angry Anti Fascist Action demonstration instead.

Some things are more important than football....

Where's this happening like?

Some daft cunt behind me at the match shouted at Jonas for being lazy on Sunday. He'd just skinned 3 players and got to the by line after receiving the ball at LB in the 75th minute. I fucking hate half the cretins who sit around me at the match :lol: bloke in the pub before was saying Krul didn't touch the ball against Benfica bar picking it out the net. He was from Yorkshire and had a home shirt on

Some daft cunt behind me at the match shouted at Jonas for being lazy on Sunday. He'd just skinned 3 players and got to the by line after receiving the ball at LB in the 75th minute. I fucking hate half the cretins who sit around me at the match :lol: bloke in the pub before was saying Krul didn't touch the ball against Benfica bar picking it out the net. He was from Yorkshire and had a home shirt on

Genuinely not sure what that has got to do with anything Stevie.

They can go and tuck themselves. Mothertuckers!

Tucking Hell, Tom, cool your beans. If mods can't mind their manners, then standards in this place are tucked.

Genuinely not sure what that has got to do with anything Stevie.

I'm not Stevie. It's to do with the fact he can support Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Barnsley etc. rather than picking a club 100milea away and spouting Shute about them in the pub. It's the same as the arse holes from Newcastle that walk around with Liverpool and arsenal shirts on

I'm not Stevie. It's to do with the fact he can support Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield, Barnsley etc. rather than picking a club 100milea away and spouting Shute about them in the pub. It's the same as the arse holes from Newcastle that walk around with Liverpool and arsenal shirts on

I'm originally from N Yorkshire but living in Aberdeen at the mo. sometimes I get grief from Geordies up here (on rigs) for supporting the Toon. Funny thing is, I'm a bigger fan of the Toon that they will ever be. I might not be from the city, but my old man got me supporting them as back as I can remember, and loved them ever since. I bleed black 'n white and will follow the team through everything!

I'm not Stevie.

How are you guys still working out who each other are? :lol:

I'm originally from N Yorkshire but living in Aberdeen at the mo. sometimes I get grief from Geordies up here (on rigs) for supporting the Toon. Funny thing is, I'm a bigger fan of the Toon that they will ever be. I might not be from the city, but my old man got me supporting them as back as I can remember, and loved them ever since. I bleed black 'n white and will follow the team through everything!

That'd be enough for me like, paternal club pass downs are legit.