Newcastle v Liverpool

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only hope is that they come out flat because they'll feel this one is in the bag. We're all familiar with that 'tactic'.

Affectionately known as 'doing a Newcastle' I've heard...

Shocking. Perch and Jonas off for Gouffran and HBA - we've lost this game for certain but let's at least make a fist of it as we were doing at the end of the second half.

If Perch isn't sitting in and protecting the back four then what is he doing? Not scoring, that's for sure. He needs to be off. Jonas has been atrocious as well.

Johnson should not be on the pitch - utterly baffling decision. You simply cannot grab another player from the ground and wrestle them off the ball, for any reason, at any point.

Affectionately known as 'doing a Newcastle' I've heard...

Wonder if we can sneak Pardew into their room for the rousing half time demotivational speech.

Predicting we come out fighting second half - miss 2 or 3 sitters - concede one stupid defensive lapse/penalty to take the wind out or sails, before bringing on gouffran and ben arfa to try and salvage the game to no avail.

Plus at least one more first team injury

Fuck me if Wigan had won. They played well aswell. Do I really need to rely on the other teams to save us?!!!!! We had 4 get out of jail cards. Now 3 left. Sick as fuck.

Both Villa and Wigan are better footballing sides than us. Not sure we deserve to stay up. We may still not.

Very disappointing again, the team selection had me scratching my head tbh. Can't have Cisse on his own with no support and the midfield has gone missing. Drop Cabaye back with Tiote and bring on Ben Arfa and Ameobi.

Here is a prediction. Even if we get humped tomorrow or even tonight when things have died down people will come on here and make these excuses for Pardew.

Injuries.

Last summer.

Liverpool can play well you know.

Liverpool can play, so the decision to just sit back and let them play their possession game is absurd. We should be pressing high, breaking up their play but instead we're just set up with no counterattacking intent other than to hoy aimless balls into the sky.

We're getting battered, booked and when these cheating twats manage to get one of our lot sent off, it'll be an even more demoralising defeat than the mackem game.

We should've switched formation the moment the first fucking goal went in because you can't play like this at home when you have players like Ben Arfa & Gouffran who might actually create something going forward.

Fuck off Pardew, the one thing i cannot stand is a manager not trying to win a very winnable home game. Appalling.

Very disappointing again, the team selection had me scratching my head tbh. Can't have Cisse on his own with no support and the midfield has gone missing. Drop Cabaye back with Tiote and bring on Ben Arfa and Ameobi.

NO AMEOBI PLEASE. HE IS FINISHED

Gouffran and HBA coming on, if it's for Perch and Jonas that will have 8 of our 11 being French speakers.