What would it take for you to turn your back?

trophyshy

It's time to turn your back lads, surely?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Already given up on international and local football.

Funny that, I'm the opposite, International and Local football is proper football , everyone who plays for England is English etc. it's a much purer game - are you saying you're giving up on it because we don't win? seems to me the mirror opposite of why I'm upset with Premier League football.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost all his own money.

Cheers for replying, I'll agree to disagree. I don't see this as his own money at all, if the club goes bust he'll get his money back as the first creditor, or have it insured. But then, I'm just as likely to be wrong as you are, so I quit :)

Funny that, I'm the opposite, International and Local football is proper football , everyone who plays for England is English etc. it's a much purer game - are you saying you're giving up on it because we don't win? seems to me the mirror opposite of why I'm upset with Premier League football.

I'm not english

Dont know about attending the games, but its nigh on impossbile for me to stop watching it on the TV if I know the game is on no matter what level of shit is going on at the club.

HF, you were having a good time when Liverpool put the 6th past us? Bizarre

There was loads of cracking "banter".

Totally different to the Sunderland game like. Nobody was laughing at that.