Illegal immigrants 'go home' campaign.

Park Life

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss the Tory think tanks that came out with 'big ideas' - crazy shit that sent fear and pain into the vastness of the masses. Now it's just what can we do with an ice cream float? :lol:

I miss the Tory think tanks that came out with 'big ideas' - crazy shit that sent fear and pain into the vastness of the masses. Now it's just what can we do with an ice cream float? :lol:

Dont they all now work for Ryanair?

I have to say that the message itself doesn't offend me that much but the fact that anyone anywhere has thought that this would actually convince any illegal immigrants, many of whom have paid a lot of money or taken a big risk in coming here, to decide to up sticks and move back home is laughable.

I have to say that the message itself doesn't offend me that much but the fact that anyone anywhere has thought that this would actually convince any illegal immigrants, many of whom have paid a lot of money or taken a big risk in coming here, to decide to up sticks and move back home is laughable.

I think the fact it's printed in English tells you who the intended audience are.