Newcastle United Legends - vs AC Milan Glorie

Tom

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello peeps,

I've got a spare ticket for this one if anyone's interested. Downside is it's next to me and Tooj. It's a tenner (o.n.o.) and it's in the East Stand. I can arrange to meet anyone interested before the game. Not too bothered if I can't shift this as it's all for a good cause but I just thought I'd give people on here the opportunity to not only see but meet a couple of legends too :smoke-1:

PM me if interested.

Ta

My mates coming to this in his Milan scarf, what do you reckon, any bother?

I've told him there wont be as I'm pretty sure.

Proper excited for this now :D

Hello peeps,

I've got a spare ticket for this one if anyone's interested. Downside is it's next to me and Tooj. It's a tenner (o.n.o.) and it's in the East Stand. I can arrange to meet anyone interested before the game. Not too bothered if I can't shift this as it's all for a good cause but I just thought I'd give people on here the opportunity to not only see but meet a couple of legends too :smoke-1:

PM me if interested.

Ta

Soz Alex. knocked you off the top page without quoting.

Is L7 open for this?

Looks like it's virtually sold out with the odd single seat scattered about and still five days to go. Shame if fans miss out especially with the money going to charity.

Edited by Howmanheyman

Boban started the Balkan wars of the 1990s with this kick on a Croatian police officer...he was also fuckin mustard at the old footy lark as well... :)

There's a superb article around here somewhere on it. :good:

There are no plans to open Level 7 for this match unless there is a dramatic demand for tickets.

You stroppy fucker.

I suppose there will still be a good 35 thousand. :up:

Absolutly gutted i can't get to this :(

Maldini is by far my favourite defender of all time (even over McGrath) and obviously with following Milan so many proper legendary players in their lineup on show.

Three of arguably Milans greatest back four all playing (just missing Tassotti)

Gotta be the best testimonial lineup of players in any clubs history this, fuck me even Scholes could only manage the likes of ex man.u players and wayne bridge playing for the cosmos

Do easy jet still do Belfast to Newcastle? Sometimes you've just got to tell work to shove it up their arse. Or at least throw a sickie.I spent my entire twenties and most of my thirties doing exactly that where football was concerned. I wasn't going to go, but now Barney has pointed out Boban's playing am hatching a little plot... You know you want to,single lad such as yourself etc etc.... ;)

AC Milan Glorie: Sebastiano Rossi, Massimo Taibi; Franco Baresi, Roberto Favalli, Paolo Maldini, Roberto Mussi, Massimo Oddo, Guiseppe Pancaro, Pietro Vierchowod; Ibrahim Ba, Zvonimir Boban, Alessandro Costacurta, Angelo Carbone, Federico Giunti, Christian Lantignotti, Gianluigi Lentini, Mark van Bommel; Daniele Massaro, Christian Vieri.

Steve Harper XI squad: Steve Harper, Pavel Srnicek, Shay Given; John Beresford, Olivier Bernard, Nikos Dabizas, Brian Kilcline, Darren Peacock, Alessandro Pistone, Steve Watson; Joey Barton, Lee Bowyer, Nicky Butt, Lee Clark, Kieron Dyer, Ruel Fox, Keith Gillespie, David Ginola, Rob Lee, Liam O’Brien, Scott Sellars, Nolberto Solano, Steve Stone, Alan Thompson; Faustino Asprilla, Peter Beardsley, Andrew Cole, Les Ferdinand, Paul Kitson, Alan Shearer.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/10657631._/

:good: