Newcastle United Legends - vs AC Milan Glorie

Tom

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bowyer, Pistone etc might just be pally with Harper or his organiser.

Looking forward to seeing the likes of Liam O'Brien, Scott Sellars and Killa as much as the likes of Sir Les etc. Spoke to Nobby about two years back in Heaton so am expecting a wave and some phone numbers from his little black book of female trumpet blowers. ;)

Is anyone else puzzled by Vieri? :huh:

I can't get past the image in my brain of him as nerazzurri, like he was last time at St.James' Park.

Obviously he got about a bit in his career but never really did owt for Milan...barely kicked a ball!

lol aye he's Inter if anything like, but i've a feeling this is more a players knowing each other thing than anything, and being based in same stadium/international team is probably the reason.

They never really have the real hatred for players switching from ac>inter and vice versa either which i never understood like, they transfer all the time with little outrage

Yeah - I can't really think of any they've had real hatred for - though there is hatred between the clubs. A lot of Milan fans seem to focus their hate on Allegro/Silvio/Maldini these days.

Yeah - I can't really think of any they've had real hatred for - though there is hatred between the clubs. A lot of Milan fans seem to focus their hate on Allegro/Silvio/Maldini these days.

Even though it wasn't a direct transfer there was a massive shit-storm when Ronaldo went to AC.

Kinda had a feeling he'd be in the squad tbh with being in the area already and being a former player.

Hateful fucker but he was a good player like

still funny :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKHvvPClH-8

Great clip, its when you see highlights like that when you remember how fast paced and exciting the premier league used to be.

The man is a grade A Bellend, but put the effort in when he played and you can imagine the piss boiling inside him when Dong-Won pulled out of that header against Palace! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barton and Shearer to make peace and break the guy in two please!

Level 7 now open for @steveharper37 Charity Game

£10 for adults £5 for children

Let's fill it #NUFC

(According to twitter)

Well that's something at least! Just a shame they couldn't have opened it from the off or opened it when there was only single seat availability throughout the ground as people are going to want to sit together. It was the same in the UEFA cup last year in the last two rounds where it was pretty obvious the demand was there and he did the same waiting for the odd single seat to sell in the lower sections. He'd rather have 37,000 fans at the ground and save some money not opening L7 than have 40,000 there just like his disgraceful away policy. (The club have £200,000 to spend on away travelers given by the PL to all clubs, wonder what NUFC will do with theirs?)

Well that's something at least! Just a shame they couldn't have opened it from the off or opened it when there was only single seat availability throughout the ground as people are going to want to sit together. It was the same in the UEFA cup last year in the last two rounds where it was pretty obvious the demand was there and he did the same waiting for the odd single seat to sell in the lower sections. He'd rather have 37,000 fans at the ground and save some money not opening L7 than have 40,000 there just like his disgraceful away policy. (The club have £200,000 to spend on away travelers given by the PL to all clubs, wonder what NUFC will do with theirs?)

Tbf on this occasion it was down to Harper as if it was open from the start and wasn't selling then less money would have been going to charity.