Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, I think with Haidara we've got a guy who could be a very good PL full back. We wouldn't be able to fit Bertrand in with Santon's guaranteed starts & Haidara coming through (and potentially Dummett), but I still think he's a good player though. :)

Just watched the highlights of St Mirren's game. Before I get onto Campbell's goal and assist, I need to say what a brilliant 75 yard through ball Newton played in the build-up to one of the goals. Eye of the needle stuff at dead weight.

Anyway, Campbell slid his goal in well and burned his defender from a standing start before picking a man out with his cross. I'd be really excited if he didn't have a pinball machine first touch.

I wouldn't Michael Laudrup lacks the knowledge of European Competition. At least for their fans they don't churn out the dirge that we played last season.

I wouldn't Michael Laudrup lacks the knowledge of European Competition. At least for their fans they don't churn out the dirge that we played last season.

Yeah, he's managed in Europe before. I'm referencing the whole club though. From players through to coaches. Whatever structures were in place there last season would not be suited to the demands of this season. Training, match preparation, travelling etc. It will all be knew to, I guess 75% of the staff, including players and backroom. They have to put everything in place to the best of their ability and hope it works.

As a manager? One Europa league quarter final with Getafe. They (Swansea) do lack the experience which was the point being made, Laudrup being the most experienced at the club.

We had a bad season last season but we are having a good one this year and we had a very good one the year before. 2 out of 3 good seasons starts to become statistically significant and leaves the critics looking unfair.

Yeah I think this might be a psychological battering too far for Moyes...

EDIT - Imagine if we steal 7th in the next week or two. There'll be hell on.

Edited by Rayvin