Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a horrible feeling Boro are going to go up this season. Such a nothing club that added little to the Premier League.

Well they're 13th currently, so what makes you think they'll catch up? Just a bad feeling or have they suddenly started putting results together?

Would be typical that the year Sunderland go down, Boro come up.

Although God only knows how our friend here would cope with that... perhaps he'd fuck off to Boro forums instead.

Does anyone else think that Liverpool now play a bit like we used to in the good old days? Can't defend for shite, probably won't win anything, but it's attractive and I would think pretty exciting for their fans...

Does anyone else think that Liverpool now play a bit like we used to in the good old days? Can't defend for shite, probably won't win anything, but it's attractive and I would think pretty exciting for their fans...

I should imagine it takes their mind off worrying where their next meal may come from.