Other Games

Park Life

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't get a great deal of support from their lackluster midfield. Sissy can't really say that.

Point proven really, Benteke has a golden chance and puts it away. I wouldn't have had faith in Cisse to bury that cross.

Point proven really, Benteke has a golden chance and puts it away. I wouldn't have had faith in Cisse to bury that cross.

I threw lacklustre in the american way and Monkeys fist hasn't corrected the grammar yet.

Perhaps his daily mail sensor is off for the evening.

I threw lacklustre in the american way and Monkeys fist hasn't corrected the grammar yet.

Perhaps his daily mail sensor is off for the evening.

I couldn't give a shit.

Ozil is different class isn't he?

Well off his best at the moment imo.

Frustrating for 80 minutes but will pull out a match winning moment from out of nowhere, which is what Arsenal paid the big money for.

Paddy Power have paid back my stake from Sunday because Negredo scored last, so something good came from the late goal against the run of play :)

Hoyed it all on Man City to score 4 or more tomorrow night at 13/10.

Norwich losing 2-0 in an FA Cup replay against Fulham in front of, roughly, 7 Norwich fans.

Fulham did slightly better on the attendance front by the looks, managing at least double figures. More or less 12.

Edited by Rayvin

Sitting deep against Southampton was insane, they were passing it around at the their lesuire and when Sunderland did win the ball there was obviously nobody to pass it to.

I can't see Adam Johnson being given any gifts this week either.