Season Ticket Renewal/Apathy - £25 Half Season tickets

Tooj

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grenier, Lasogga, Cabella, Gomis, will all end up going somewhere else because we tried to get them on the cheap.

Where the fuck are our goals coming from next season? Maybe 1 from Anita, 3 from Sissoko, 4 or 5 from Gouffran, will Cisse get into double figures?

Can honestly say I haven't doubted my decision to jack the SeasonTicket in once.

Probably a bit early to be celebrating that fact, mind.

• 4 weeks later...

Brother in law plays in the team at Linden Hall and reckons a few of the box holders he plays with have been getting phone calls about a host of extras being offered up at lower prices than last season.

The first competition will offer the chance for ten supporters to receive a personal call from one of the squad inviting them to visit the Magpies' Benton-based Training Centre next Thursday (17th July) to watch the first team train and enjoy lunch with the players.

If I win can I sell it?

So am I right in saying roughly 18/20 thousand ?

You can go to NUFC.co.uk and pretend you want to buy a season ticket and choose your seat to see the number of empty spaces.

A lot of sections are being witheld completely for some reason, but those that are available online are very sparsely populated.

Impossible to say accurately, but of about 1000 seats in 3 sections at the back of the gallowgate about 300 were taken.

Lunch with the players... it'd be the perfect opportunity and also your duty to stage an intervention for HBA

and get to the buffet table before him!

A lot of sections are being witheld completely for some reason, but those that are available online are very sparsely populated.

A cynic might wonder if we are witholding season tickets in the better sections so that matchday ticket availibility is greater in the more expensive seats, maximising income from the category A games.

...but I'm sure that's not the case and if you apply yourself, ring up or write in, you could get an East Stand Season Ticket no bother.

You can go to NUFC.co.uk and pretend you want to buy a season ticket and choose your seat to see the number of empty spaces.

Impossible to say accurately, but of about 1000 seats in 3 sections at the back of the gallowgate about 300 were taken.

That's usually the quietest part of the ground so may not be a good indication of the rest of the ground though

They ask you to download a map of the seating areas in the ground there must be at least 60% availability. Even when you add the corporate areas to the taken areas no wonder their giving prizes away.

I have it on good authority, 17% haven't renewed, including myself. There was 36,000 last season allegedly, which means there'll be about 6,000 of those missing. I'd imagine for the bigger games there'll be 46-48,000, and for the shit games 37-40,000. Not even overstating things that neither.

I won't go back till he leaves or dies. That's a fact, over 600 games at the toon from 1985 to 2014 and I've been driven to this action. Hate him and hate all those who try to find a good word for him. Wanks.

Man city opener moved to 4pm Sunday.

Lovely day on the drink in the sun followed by a shock win.

Yup, I think I'll go for that. When do tickets go on sale.

Yeah let me just find that out for you sir. There's nothing more I'd like to do than facilitate an evening of insufferable message board cuntistry from you on the first day of the season.

Tell the truth Stevie.

Now you've settled in shields with your lass she's put a stop to it. ;)

Like shite! Funny enough she doesn't support my boycoutt and is still going to go. It's quite possible I've been to SJP for the last time in my entire life, I will not go back while that man is connected to the club in any way shape or form.

Like shite! Funny enough she doesn't support my boycoutt and is still going to go. It's quite possible I've been to SJP for the last time in my entire life, I will not go back while that man is connected to the club in any way shape or form.

Never say never Stevie.

Ashley could appoint Joachim Low and bequeath him £500m for players. Leave player negotiations to the manager, both in and out, remove all Sports Direct advertising, get in the champions league and challenge for the title.

You wouldn't want to be sat at home mumbling "he's killing this club. not going back."

Can't see it like.