US election 2016

Happy Face

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Numbers with those digits could refer to many things in the public interest.  Date/Time stamp.  Financial sums etc. Many of the donors have benefited enormously from their contribution and so they are fair game.

http://observer.com/2016/09/wikileaks-guccifer-2-0-obama-sold-off-public-offices-to-donors/

So why not focus on those cases rather than expose Robert Finch for his $500 donation? 

And you work with data, you know just how easy it is to single out credit card and SS info.

And why haven't they released all that they have on Israel? Surely their commitment to transparency and freedom of information obliges them to do so?

You must know more than I do on what they have in their archives on Israel.

I know Assanage was asked why he's not published on Trump and said "we're working on it"

It is interesting how much of a rage republican voters were flew into on the war tapes but how delighted they are by the DNC revelations. People seem to criticise Wikileaks for the leaks that challenge their favourite people, rather than encouraging leaks on all leaders.

You must know more than I do on what they have in their archives on Israel.

I know Assanage was asked why he's not published on Trump and said "we're working on it"

http://contemptor.com/2016/08/06/bill-maher-asks-julian-assange-why-are-you-fcking-with-the-one-person-standing-in-trumps-way/

It is interesting how much of a rage republican voters were flew into on the war tapes but how delighted they are by the DNC revelations. People seem to criticise Wikileaks for the leaks that challenge their favourite people, rather than encouraging leaks on all leaders.

It was Parky who first mentioned Israel.

And it's fairly likely that Wikileaks don't have much on Trump because they're being fed this stuff on the DNC by someone with intentions that aren't quite as honorable as their own.

Where was that?

"The brigadier general who headed the Information Review Task Force investigating the leaks said that he had never heard that a source named in the Afghan war logs was killed."

"The revelation supports an assessment by former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates that the rhetoric about the supposed harm caused by the leaks was "fairly significantly overwrought."

http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/07/31/59869.htm

That's an interesting video. Either he doesn't know that he has released full credit card numbers or he is lying. Either way it's a disgrace.

He comes across as someone who does this shit just to stir it a bit.

"The brigadier general who headed the Information Review Task Force investigating the leaks said that he had never heard that a source named in the Afghan war logs was killed."

"The revelation supports an assessment by former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates that the rhetoric about the supposed harm caused by the leaks was "fairly significantly overwrought."

http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/07/31/59869.htm

That says that no one was killed, not that there wasn't  the potential for it. I could sink ten pints tonight and drive home and hit no one. Doesn't make me any less of a dick for doing so.

I don't think services like mega are lying to us about their encryption. They share their code and encorage people to try to open back doors. I'm happy that what i store in their cloud is safe. How long that's the case as processing power and ai improve to crack encryption remains to be seen though.

How the Trump Organization’s Foreign Business Ties Could Upend U.S. National Security

Very long but highly informative story from Kurt Eichenwald/Newsweek.

Trump's global deals would make it impossible for him to conduct foreign policy in many countries without padding or depleting his wallet.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/how-the-trump-organization%e2%80%99s-foreign-business-ties-could-upend-us-national-security/ar-BBw8kSJ?ocid=mailsignout

That line from Trump junior a powerful one though. Their move to combine anti-immigration rhetoric with terrorism will win them a lot of votes, and that analogy will make sense to a lot of people. I think we're collectively going to have to accept that whether it's now with Trump or a few years down the line with whoever follows, the right wing working class backlash is coming. 

That line from Trump junior a powerful one though. Their move to combine anti-immigration rhetoric with terrorism will win them a lot of votes, and that analogy will make sense to a lot of people. I think we're collectively going to have to accept that whether it's now with Trump or a few years down the line with whoever follows, the right wing working class backlash is coming. 

also known as the revolt of the moron