US election 2016

Happy Face

Is there anything there you wouldn't expect to see in campaign emails?

No, I'm not naive, but that is irrelevant.

Everyone expected Saville to be a horrible paedo.  It wasn't discounted and belittled as a news story when confirmation came.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

HF man, what we're seeing is Stockholm Syndrome on a widespread level. I rather fancy your attempts to inform on things that people should care about are failing to make their mark. What we need is for the establishment to come out with something along the lines of promoting the widespread devouring of children. Maybe genocide. Higher taxes for middle income people. That kind of of truly horrendous thing. Otherwise, well, you're talking about things that have no impact on us well-to-do types. We expect our politicians to meddle in the Middle East. We expect them to manipulate voters. We expect them to cling to control beyond democratic principles. We expect them to fuck the country up for the sake of a system that disproportionately benefits those at the top. And because we expect it, people won't look at it rationally and think 'yeah actually, WHY do we accept this?'

I'm not saying that these things shouldn't be reported, just that they aren't surprising or scandalous.

Trump claiming that he can sexually assault women with impunity is scandalous. The thing is that he has set the bar so low for himself that even that hasn't finished him off as a candidate. People do seem to be holding Hillary to a higher standard.

I'm not saying that these things shouldn't be reported, just that they aren't surprising or scandalous.

Trump claiming that he can sexually assault women with impunity is scandalous. The thing is that he has set the bar so low for himself that even that hasn't finished him off as a candidate. People do seem to be holding Hillary to a higher standard.

I thought it did finish him off mind - Hillary was cleaning up in the polls a week ago. It's these additional revelations that are pulling him back into it. On that front, I think it would be fair to say that people only pay attention up until the next bit of news.

HF man, what we're seeing is Stockholm Syndrome on a widespread level. I rather fancy your attempts to inform on things that people should care about are failing to make their mark. What we need is for the establishment to come out with something along the lines of promoting the widespread devouring of children. Maybe genocide. Higher taxes for middle income people. That kind of of truly horrendous thing. Otherwise, well, you're talking about things that have no impact on us well-to-do types. We expect our politicians to meddle in the Middle East. We expect them to manipulate voters. We expect them to cling to control beyond democratic principles. We expect them to fuck the country up for the sake of a system that disproportionately benefits those at the top. And because we expect it, people won't look at it rationally and think 'yeah actually, WHY do we accept this?'

Without LeazesMag, Stevie or CT we have a problem on the board that arguments are framed between the centre and left.  

Previously LM would chip in with an awful remark about having to get Trump in to sort out the Mexicans like Farage has successfully done with Brexit sorting the Poles here or something.  You me, Ewerk, Renton, Chez, Parky and everyone else would be united against the mentalist and have a good laugh at them.

Without any right wing loons willing to take racist position we're left to find petty squabbles between what is broadly a consensus on how things should be, if not quite the best way to get there.

#FreeLeazes

That's the thing though, there have been no revelations. The electorate are now being asked to vote without knowing the seriousness of the wrongdoing contained in these emails and that seems unfair.

Without LeazesMag, Stevie or CT we have a problem on the board that arguments are framed between the centre and left.

Previously LM would chip in with an awful remark about having to get Trump in to sort out the Mexicans like Farage has successfully done with Brexit sorting the Poles here or something. You me, Ewerk, Renton, Chez, Parky and everyone else would be united against the mentalist and have a good laugh at them.

Without any right wing loons willing to take racist position we're left to find petty squabbles between what is broadly a consensus on how things should be, if not quite the best way to get there.

#FreeLeazes

We're like a model Labour Party.

Fair enough. It was Renton saying there is literally nothing worth noting whatsoever in the mails.

New normal innit. When they did those tests in the 50's to see if people would apply electric shocks to someone in another room whilst hearing them scream in agony, quite a few went to the full charge. ;)

Previously LM would chip in with an awful remark about having to get Trump in to sort out the Mexicans like Farage has successfully done with Brexit sorting the Poles here or something.  You me, Ewerk, Renton, Chez, Parky and everyone else would be united against the mentalist and have a good laugh at them.

#FreeLeazes

Yup tawdry soft left navel gazing has ensued since the rebels have vacated. There is a right on there though but only in specific topics. I'll say no more. :)

Clinton To NBC execs

“If I lose, we all go down and that Fascist Fuck will have us swinging from nooses! What the fuck is wrong with you idiots?”

To Donna Brazille (DNC chair)

“I’m so sick of your face.   You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f – – – ing Lauer get away with this.   What are you good for, really?   Get the f – – – to work  janitoring this mess – do I make myself clear?” 

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-threw-a-tantrum-with-matt-lauer/

Never saw this when it came out last month.  No evidence whatsoever for it.  But I'd like her more if true.