US election 2016

Happy Face

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'm convinced now, she must have the best interests of all the children whose countries she's advocated blowing up at heart as well.

My boss is an anti-union, Thatcher loving Tory, and even he is capable of random acts of kindness. I don't think this proves much.

some of the endorsements for hillary have been hilariously reluctant. if she'd been up against anyone from trump, she'd be in big trouble. 

from the Washington Post :lol:

CwLE_S-WgAATHuN.jpg

What a cold-hearted bitch Hillary is.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14852

Fair play to her.  Nice to do that.

One wonders how much her conscience eats at her being a staunch supporter of bombing campaigns inside Yemen where thousands are killed indiscriminately and whether helping one girl eases that for her.

Going to be in the US next week for the election, fly to NY on monday and back on weds so will catch the madness in real time. 

I cant be arsed to post it all but was there last week too and my Trump-supporting, Mexican house-owning, immigrant-hating, make America great again driver had me wanting to jump out of the car into oncoming traffic. 

Some people are stupid and HF's posts on here just aren't helping at all. 

Going to be in the US next week for the election, fly to NY on monday and back on weds so will catch the madness in real time.

I cant be arsed to post it all but was there last week too and my Trump-supporting, Mexican house-owning, immigrant-hating, make America great again driver had me wanting to jump out of the car into oncoming traffic.

Some people are stupid and HF's posts on here just aren't helping at all.

The alliance between the left and the middle appears to have fallen away. As I've said a few times, people are now actually going to have to choose. For real.

If Trump wins i will expect an apology. You can email it to the DNC for public consumption you poor confused Putin-enabling liberal. 

:lol:

Why should HF apologise? It's the centre's rampant failings that caused this. Obama and the Neoliberals should be apologising for Trump. They caused him - not the fucking left.

There's no choice if Trump wins he won't have enough support in the Senate to do anything or appoint anyone he wants and if he does get through all that they'll shoot him.

Well that's true. I genuinely don't see Trump as a solution to anything with the only caveat being that his election may shake the establishment so much that they literally have to start paying attention to people. Of course, that logic was the same as Brexit - and I'm less convinced by the day that Theresa May intends to deliver anything of substance for those at the bottom of society.

All that means though, is that we'll get more Brexit/Trump style fiascos in the future.

:lol:

Why should HF apologise? It's the centre's rampant failings that caused this. Obama and the Neoliberals should be apologising for Trump. They caused him - not the fucking left.

Aye Trump is a product of the system he claims he wants to tear down, which is a bit ironic. The corporate world that every presidential administration is in hoc to created him, lock stock and barrel. And the media don't utter a word about it :lol:

Am prettty ambivalent about a Trunp presidency. I don't think he'll escalate Syria whereas I think Clinton is pretty much nailed on to do so which is bad news for us all.

Aye Trump is a product of the system he claims he wants to tear down, which is a bit ironic. The corporate world that every presidential administration is in hoc to created him, lock stock and barrel. And the media don't utter a word about it :lol:

Am prettty ambivalent about a Trunp presidency. I don't think he'll escalate Syria whereas I think Clinton is pretty much nailed on to do so which is bad news for us all.

Aye, that's pure logic right there. Honestly can't be arsed with this nonsense anymore. A mayor reason for Trump's ascendancy is globalism, technological advances, and latent white racist and misogynistic tendencies. None of these are easily solvable problems of course, but let's just blame the mainstream politicians and proclaim the greatness for Putin (not you PL but others on here....).