US election 2016

Happy Face

Fucking hell, that Jenna lass is just her dad with long hair. Club dubya.

:lol: :lol: "Club Dubya, I speak Spanish".

Aye she is the spitting dabs, she admitted to doing stuff with her now husband on the White house roof while her dad was fucking up the world as president, when one of the other no-marks said did you worry the snipers/special agents were watching? She had this luck on her face as if that is the first time she had ever thought they may have seen :lol:.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watch him last night btw?

His comments on accepting the results of the election were pretty terrifying.

I can totally see him being King of Thailand.

:lol: I'm with you on most things, but that's clearly a joke, like.

As I said, this isn't a cornerstone of what I'm saying. Although, if Assange was non white and taking refuge out in Afghanistan, I think it'd be different. Clearly she isn't going to drone strike the UK.

That link didn't work for me mate...

Weird. It was basically the latest splash on the beeb, with Trump saying he'll only accept he election result if he wins.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Serious question Howay, since you live out there. What would you do if he won?

Nowt really, I'm a white bloke and have English as my first language so despite being an immigrant I'm very rarely seen as one in fact I've had a few occasions where a conversation has took a sharp turn and I've been lectured too about how awful immigrants are.

I also work in a generally stable industry (until technology makes us obsolete really) and for a massive global company, so short of the crazy tosser causing some massive WW3 type scenario I can't see him having much impact on me personally. It'll be a huge embarrassment for the country and he may fuck things up for people on the poorer end of the spectrum and perhaps to a small extent people like me but I'm more worried for others than having any fear for myself. 

I also think he'll be the ultimate lame duck president, no fucker wants to work with him especially now he is effectively just going round calling them all cunts in this melt down.

Thanks, useful view. Not quite the Armageddon style scenario I'd thought.

Aye, for what it's worth I'm hesitant to believe he really believes most of his rhetoric, I'm still pretty much of the view he has made a power grab and has said and will say whatever he thinks will get people behind him. It's easy to get votes through fear and frustration which is what he has done. I still think he's an abhorrent man but I don't really think he actually would build a wall or wage a war on immigrants, I think he'd mostly focus on his own self interest, streamlining tax laws for people like him, making the types of business he's involved in easier to carry out etc.

Maybe I'm wrong and he is just a massive lunatic who is going to ban all muslims, kick out all the Mexicans, build a wall, etc but the fact is a lot of these people coming out against him were very close friends of his 5 years or so ago (including Hillary and Bill). That just strikes me as a little odd. Either way he'd be a shit President, probably as ridiculous as Bush but maybe without the invasions.

Actually that's a fair fucking point. Would he be better than Bush :lol:

You'd have to do a hell of a lot to fuck stuff up worse than that moron did, although to be fair to Bush he was just Cheney's puppet and Cheney is the type of bloke that absolutely does believe all the nonsense Trump is spouting the fucking psycho.

Edited by Howay

Ah yeah I've found it. :lol: Brilliant response that. The petulant child approach.

You've nailed it. He's a man child.

Hilary was nailing him in the debate for how he always claims foul when he loses, using the emees as an example. Apparently Trump insisted they were rigged when he didn't win for the third year in a row with the Apprentice. As she was pointing this out Trump couldn't help himself but interject with "we should have won". It'd be like my 5 year old boy running the country.

Favourite moment from last night, to counter his "30 years you did feck all" rhetoric.

She just went decade by decade ending with - when I was helping black kids, your were evicting them.  When I was getting Bin Laden, you were hosting Celebrity Apprentice.

SLAM.

He also gave her grief for repeating a point "you said that already" when he's like a fucking belligerent doll that repeats the same 6 phrases when you pull his string.