US election 2016

Happy Face

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Senate committee denied Mr Sessions a federal judgeship in 1989 after lawmakers heard testimony that he had used a racial slur.

He had also joked about the Klu Klux Klan, saying he thought they were "OK, until he learned that they smoked marijuana".

Mr Sessions was also accused of calling a black assistant US attorney "boy" and telling him to be careful about how he spoke to "white folks".

A Senate committee denied Mr Sessions a federal judgeship in 1989 after lawmakers heard testimony that he had used a racial slur.

He had also joked about the Klu Klux Klan, saying he thought they were "OK, until he learned that they smoked marijuana".

Mr Sessions was also accused of calling a black assistant US attorney "boy" and telling him to be careful about how he spoke to "white folks".

This guy sounds like an utter disgrace...

That'll be the comfortably-off liberals' fault too, I imagine. :good:

As much as I take this to be an in jest remark, it's worth pointing out that this guy is likely fucking minted, and can't have cause for the same manner of concerns as most of the working class who have been abandoned by centre-left political activity. Thus, he will just be a racist. That's on him.

The comfortably-off liberals need to ask themselves why their message of peace (bombing the middle east) and success (you'll make it if your family made it first) isn't resonating with the people who have voted the racists into power though.

You're really not clarifying your role here.

What have you got to hide?

Struggling to see how I can be more specific. I'm a reporter, I produce videos for my company's website but I'm not a cameraman.

I'm going to stop short of revealing my actual identity if that's ok.

I'm definitely not Lee Ryder :lol: