Politics

Christmas Tree

Aye he's a real piece of work, that cunt. And yet the spackers will probably vote him in as PM next time around.

Because other spackers have selected a completely non viable alternative. The Bullingdon boy club must be pissing themselves.

Because other spackers have selected a completely non viable alternative. The Bullingdon boy club must be pissing themselves.

You can't get much more non viable than this pack of cunts tbh. Like anti Robin Hoods

I'm pretty confident Corbyn could make as much money properly taxing big business and raising tax rates for the rich as Osborne has taking it off disabled people

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

Yep, because they were really up against it in the last GE when Corbyn wasn't leading the party. Labour were so close to sweeping into power...

A big part of that was because they had the wrong leader. And now? A leader ten times as unelectable.

We've been through this before and will have to disagree. It's just my opinion, but I'm

dismayed there is no-one there to reign in the worst of the Tory excesses now, they can embark on the complete destruction of the welfare state in the certain knowledge they have a decade to do the job.

Too many politically ignorant folk on here for me to bother debating if I'm honest.

Oh right yeh, that's it.

6 years in...bigger deficit, bigger debt & he's robbing disabled people for rich people's tax breaks.

Politically ignorant. Right oh. :lol:

A big part of that was because they had the wrong leader. And now? A leader ten times as unelectable.

We've been through this before and will have to disagree. It's just my opinion, but I'm

dismayed there is no-one there to reign in the worst of the Tory excesses now, they can embark on the complete destruction of the welfare state in the certain knowledge they have a decade to do the job.

If it's all about leadership (which I agree with up to a point) then your problem is that all the Blairite candidates were just as unpalatable.

If it's all about leadership (which I agree with up to a point) then your problem is that all the Blairite candidates were just as unpalatable.

To you maybe, but possibly electable to others. Again, if you're seriously suggesting someone like David Miliband would have been as bad as Cameron (and probably either Osborne or Johnson as his successor), then fair enough. I don't agree.

To you maybe, but possibly electable to others.

Yup. The Corbyn voters may still be waving their flags but he has done nothing to invigorate the general electorate and likely not even most of his followers. The GE is not decided by Labour members but by the average voter and the former seem to be entirely ignoring that fact.