Politics

Christmas Tree

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

Still time for Sunak to send a task force and win a GE? 

FFS, this world is bonkers.

Honestly, with these fucking incompetents in charge I could see a fleet turning up at the Faroes …

“ Right, where’s all these Argies at then?”

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Renton said:

I assume there is a bigger garrison on the Falklands now plus military defensive technology? 

This completely an aircraft carrier or a sub with cruise missiles. Straight onto Buenos Aires this time as it’s a democratically elected government not a military junta 

3 hours ago, Renton said:

I assume there is a bigger garrison on the Falklands now plus military defensive technology? 

There's a bigger runway and garrison but there's still next to fuck all there.

A mate of mine was in the RAF regiment and he's still got mates in the forces and its cuts after cuts after cuts.  Similar to what PL shows.  We will be fucked if we get into a land war.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

We will be fucked if we get into a land war.

I don’t think the Argentine military is particularly well equipped tbh. 

When you think about the advances in military tech since 1984- whereas the first we knew about it back then was when South Georgia was taken,  they’d be doing well to get out of port without us knowing about it now. 
As for a land war, if they managed to take the islands again, I don’t think we’d need to be within 50 miles of them to take them back, before a single uk soldier set foot on land. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

There's a bigger runway and garrison but there's still next to fuck all there.

A mate of mine was in the RAF regiment and he's still got mates in the forces and its cuts after cuts after cuts.  Similar to what PL shows.  We will be fucked if we get into a land war.

So he opened gates for a living.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

So he opened gates for a living.

Well one lad was stationed there just after the war, fucking hates Argies.  Another one who was in the RAF regiment drove between here and Germany and fucking hated it too :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

When you think about the advances in military tech since 1984- whereas the first we knew about it back then was when South Georgia was taken,  they’d be doing well to get out of port without us knowing about it now. 
As for a land war, if they managed to take the islands again, I don’t think we’d need to be within 50 miles of them to take them back, before a single uk soldier set foot on land. 

Aye I was thinking away from the malvinas. 

27 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Yeah I only mentioned the reduction in armed forces numbers because “blanket issuer -in- chief”  KCG was about to don his armchair generals uniform again and patronise us with his tales from the trenches and just wanted to cut that shit dead in its tracks. Fucker is plainly favouring a return to conscription should a  Buenos Aires trawler get within 100 miles of Goose Green in the hope that the longer a south Atlantic war drags on the closer he himself gets to a call up :cuppa:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah I only mentioned the reduction in armed forces numbers because “blanket issuer -in- chief”  KCG was about to don his armchair generals uniform again and patronise us with his tales from the trenches and just wanted to cut that shit dead in its tracks. Fucker is plainly favouring a return to conscription should a  Buenos Aires trawler get within 100 miles of Goose Green in the hope that the longer a south Atlantic war drags on the closer he himself gets to a call up :cuppa:

Have you not had your Christmas card from him yet? 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgdwC3p9ndGxCT466G0Jx

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

If you weren’t such a sad cunt you’d know I’m pretty anti war. This guy is an absolute nutter and if he tries taking the falklands he wouldn’t get within 100 miles of the place. Obviously you’d have to know shit to understand that and let’s face it you know fuck all.

3 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

If you weren’t such a sad cunt you’d know I’m pretty anti war. This guy is an absolute nutter and if he tries taking the falklands he wouldn’t get within 100 miles of the place. Obviously you’d have to know shit to understand that and let’s face it you know fuck all.

Listen numb nuts, you know how this place works, ITS YOUR FUCKIN TURN now bend over and take the piss taking like a fuckin man :lol: 

• Haha 8

6 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

You could say it's .......

commando-1.jpg

• Haha 8

I love that we’ve ended up with The Broons and Monty Python as our response to President Ken Doddiola.
 I reckon we should mount a coup and take over the country- we’ve got an insider with Bridgetits, we’d have the place shipshape and Bristol(s) fashion in no time…

• Haha 4