Politics

Christmas Tree

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

Honestly don’t even think Johnson would stoop that low 

Yeah, he would under the right circumstances. They're both grifters, pure and simple. She's obviously in a lower league though and needs must. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Yeah, he would under the right circumstances. They're both grifters, pure and simple. She's obviously in a lower league though and needs must. 

You’re probably right. It was more a pop at her than any defence of him though, obviously 

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Sunak will do nowt. Too scared.

I'm not too sure, I can see this having legs too. Thick northern cunt red wall MP making racist and islamist tropes as well as being anti-London. 

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm not too sure, I can see this having legs too. Thick northern cunt red wall MP making racist and islamist tropes as well as being anti-London. 

Whoah, hang on! He’s from the midlands 

• Haha 2

Are you prepared to put your Toontastic politics reputation on the line for this one? Cos I say Sunak does nothing. About this or the fact that Truss has spent more time at CPAC than in the HoC in the last 6 months.

• Like 2

Imagine a white child that was groomed and radicalised and the difference in how it would’ve played out 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

The mad thing is, the culture war has failed and they’re losing the election because they have made almost everyone significantly worse off. And still they persist with it. It’s pure desperation and they just seem to be digging their own graves by going for it all the more. The polling is absolutely  shockingly bad from a Tory pov 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

All on the same day. I can only presume it's a planned strategy to appeal to the RW loons 

Think you might be right. Starmer doesn't even say what they claim in that clip, he's talking about when she had a baby. And of course, the difference is, Starmer is happy to let the courts decide, whereas the Tories want the executive to overrule the judiciary. 

Anyway, looks like Sunak is being destroyed one way or another. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Just to add, my predominant feeling about Begum is just one of sadness. What a country we've become when the governing party weaponise this tragedy. 

Aye- she was a child when she went/was taken there ffs. 

I’d say she’s more than paid for her mistakes. 

PMQs should be canny on Wednesday. 

Daisy Cooper asking for 30p to lose the whip too. Over to the inaction man... 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

Just musing, in an alternative world, what do you think the tory press would have made on this comment by a Labour MP? 

“I don’t actually believe that the jews have got control of our country, but what I do believe is they’ve got control of Boris and they’ve got control of London… He’s actually given our capital city away to his mates.”

Of course, that doesn't work cos Johnson isn't Jewish, which makes what 30p Leenoch said much worse. As you were. 

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

They had to do something before some poor fucker was paraded out on the Sunday morning shows.

Grant Shapps just claimed he hadn't heard the comments this morning. Got away with it as well.

• Jaysus... 1