Politics

Christmas Tree

I am beginning to think that maybe, just maybe, the conservatives are going to go all in and bring in Farage before the GE in some capacity. Would the feeble Sunak tolerate this? I've seen nothing in him to suggest he has any backbone whatsoever. And the precedent of him bringing in unelected cabinet ministers has already been made. Nothing would surprise me with these cunts any more. 

32 minutes ago, Renton said:

I am beginning to think that maybe, just maybe, the conservatives are going to go all in and bring in Farage before the GE in some capacity. Would the feeble Sunak tolerate this? I've seen nothing in him to suggest he has any backbone whatsoever. And the precedent of him bringing in unelected cabinet ministers has already been made. Nothing would surprise me with these cunts any more. 

Did you see that video of Farage the other day saying he detests the Conservative Party and what they've done to the country. Didn't sound like a man about to join forces with them. 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Did you see that video of Farage the other day saying he detests the Conservative Party and what they've done to the country. Didn't sound like a man about to join forces with them. 

If Sunak was ousted and a right wing loon instilled maybe then. No, probably no conceivable route for him and I do wonder if he would be elected in almost any constituency outside Essex or Kent. Oh well, guess it does them more harm having him outside the tent pissing in anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If it puts him in the news he'd snap their hands off at the chance. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

If it puts him in the news he'd snap their hands off at the chance. 

Yep. He’s a grifter with a massive ego and zero substance. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was gutted once the initial euphoria of the referendum wore off. As, despite him still having a profile way bigger than he should, he’s relatively irrelevant nowadays. 

• Like 1

Farage will have his run in the next electoral cycle as the tories become increasingly irrelevant. Bring it 

Posted (edited)

It’s difficult to imaging just how arrogant you’d have to be to go on national tv, say that and not realise what an absolute cunt you come across as 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

Billionaire off the back of selling a few mobiles. Adding literally zero value of anything to the country. A typical Thatcher wheeler dealer probably on the back of shafting quite a few people on the way. A typical tory cunt in other words. 

• Like 2

My current sim only contract is through carphone warehouse. Have been thinking of changing it and this has inspired me to actually do it.