Politics

Christmas Tree

Someone change his avatar to Milliband, please. He'll see the funny side, I'm sure. :good:

He's already said he sees "backing a side" in politics as akin to supporting a football team, so I suggest hiring a plane with a "Red Ed" banner to tail his taxi all day long.

https://shamocracy.org/2015/04/11/the-westminster-child-sex-abuse-scandal-how-deep-does-the-rot-go/#more-580

This child abuse cover up thing is so minging you don't even want to believe it. And you've got sitting MPs voting against protection for whistleblowers in the inquiry, and meanwhile we're being invited to vote on which of them we'd like to run the country.

https://shamocracy.org/2015/04/11/the-westminster-child-sex-abuse-scandal-how-deep-does-the-rot-go/#more-580

This child abuse cover up thing is so minging you don't even want to believe it. And you've got sitting MPs voting against protection for whistleblowers in the inquiry, and meanwhile we're being invited to vote on which of them we'd like to run the country.

It is indeed sickening, also worrying that Theresa May voted against protecting whistleblowers on this subject when she is the one supposedly championing new inquiries.

I had to do a child sex Exploytation course last week. Forgets the establishment, it's quite gruesome what's going on every day in Tyne and Wear (and the rest of the country).

Apparently using puppies in parks to attract kids, has made a big comeback. In one case the live puppy lost a tail and 3 paws until the child did as they were told :(

I had to do a child sex Exploytation course last week. Forgets the establishment, it's quite gruesome what's going on every day in Tyne and Wear (and the rest of the country).

Apparently using puppies in parks to attract kids, has made a big comeback. In one case the live puppy lost a tail and 3 paws until the child did as they were told :(

:jesuswept:

Can I ask why you had to?

Also, try an English course as well if you've the time.

But really though, that's sickening and, (I hope), a rare event. Do these bastards not have some kind of shred of humanity hidden somewhere in them to either get professional help or just do the world a favour and do themselves in? (Same goes for these who go on killing sprees then turn the gun on themselves).