Politics

Christmas Tree

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I really can't stand these liberal snowflakes getting triggered by anything and everything.

Did you see the other one yesterday? Apparently, in the advert they have cracker hats burning, one is green and the other is red - some people have said this is M&S effectively burning the Palestinian flag, completely ignoring the other colours from the flag that are missing.

I'd argue that the above however is a conservative snowflake. Most bible bashers are on the right hand side of the spectrum - however, snowflakes exist all across the spectrum.

19 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I really can't stand these liberal snowflakes getting triggered by anything and everything.

:lol: That woman is wrong about so much it's almost impressive.

• Haha 5

Just went down her twitter feed and can confirm she's a tory nonce. Can't say I've had the misfortune of reading her incredibly weird points of view and will be happy if I never have to again. 

8 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I'd argue that the above however is a conservative snowflake. Most bible bashers are on the right hand side of the spectrum - however, snowflakes exist all across the spectrum.

Cry more, libtard.

Now, to take another large swing of my discounted Nigel Farage gin.

F-AQvJKWQAA4Qf6?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Cry more, libtard.

Now, to take another large swing of my discounted Nigel Farage gin.

F-AQvJKWQAA4Qf6?format=jpg&name=small

Fucking hell man :lol:

image.png.93156e49270d0bb1cf31161e7291a17d.png

£40 a bottle, and you get a picture of wor Nigel and the dog he molests after he's a few sherberts in. Win/Win.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Just went down her twitter feed and can confirm she's a tory nonce. Can't say I've had the misfortune of reading her incredibly weird points of view and will be happy if I never have to again. 

Needless to say, good old Craftywank Grimes is chasing her around and licking her hoop at every opportunity.

4 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Needless to say, good old Craftywank Grimes is chasing her around and licking her hoop at every opportunity.

Ah Grimes, the little attention seeking, mackem sexual deviant - Is he not dead?

11 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Btw, “Dr. No” is Dougie Smith, Scottish Tory cunt and former owner of Fever Parties, a five-star swinger business. 

Yes, that kind of swinger. :lol:

Obvs. Doreen never got invited to any. 

"Call me Dr No. No names, no commitment and no rules. Yaaaaaas Shaggers!"

17 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Btw, “Dr. No” is Dougie Smith, Scottish Tory cunt and former owner of Fever Parties, a five-star swinger business. 

Yes, that kind of swinger. :lol:

Obvs. Doreen never got invited to any. 

Aah yes, another Tory with a “colourful” background 🤮

IMG_3081.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

The fact you're driving around in the same make of motor the nazis drove is not lost on me though.

A swing and a miss, old chap.

Teslas are for people who lack imagination. Completely bland both inside and out.

• Like 1