Politics

Christmas Tree

3 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Won't be long until it gets it tbh, although by super majority the cunt probably means 99%

Incidentally I think this is this biggest block to Scottish independence. A 50%+1 vote could be horrific. 8 alos can't believe we ran the Brexit referendum without at least needing consent fron all the UK constituent countries. The Tories have not only fucked the economy but also broken the constitution. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20231026_100528_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5ed92e282846e3cd766d9e5683fe8b54.jpg

He's never seen my PC.

You could replace Rishi Sunak with Donald Trump and that would read exactly the same to me. "We have the best computers. I walked in and I said wow that's a good computer. Thousands of times better than your computers."

• Like 5

Nee fucker will give two shits about that, Shirley. I do find it a bit depressing that someone would use their position to cash-in on a book they clearly couldn’t even be arsed to write though 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20231026_172749_Guardian.thumb.jpg.ba116017de1098e86616253902e5d114.jpg

These lads are relentless.

BBC say a man in his 60s was arrested. 

Of the Tory MPs in Surrey seats, only two are in their 60s- Crispin Blunt and Chris Grayling. 

I was gutted to see Gove and Hunt are both in their fifties. 

Just now, RobinRobin said:

🙂

Suella Braverman looks like someone just told her a dingy full of refugees sank in the Channel the evil piece of shit.

Bottom right is Mrs Doubtfire, no one can convince me otherwise.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’s Blunt. 

Tory MP Crispin Blunt arrested on suspicion of rape https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-67233090

Apparently Stanley Tucci is married to his niece, Emily Blunt’s older sister. In other politico-celeb gossip former husband of covidiot gobshite Bev Turner, James Cracknell, is standing as a Tory candidate for Colchester at the next election. Take that, Popbitch.

How much of a cunt would you have to be to be a new candidate for the current version of the Tories at the next election? 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Apparently Stanley Tucci is married to his niece, Emily Blunt’s older sister. In other politico-celeb gossip former husband of covidiot gobshite Bev Turner, James Cracknell, is standing as a Tory candidate for Colchester at the next election. Take that, Popbitch.

How much of a cunt would you have to be to be a new candidate for the current version of the Tories at the next election? 

How dare you link Stanley Tucci to the Tory party. I don't care how true it is, shame on you!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Alex said:

James Cracknell, is standing as a Tory candidate for Colchester at the next election. Take that, Popbitch.

I have no evidence, but he absolutely pops the collars on his rugger tops and pairs it with red/pink chinos. 

So, that much of a cunt. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

How dare you link Stanley Tucci to the Tory party. I don't care how true it is, shame on you!

The food / travel show he did in Italy was canny  

• Like 2