Politics

Christmas Tree

19 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

Antisemitism is such fun, huh guys?

Car Reaction GIF

:lol:

FFS man, stop being an utter dick. This place really isn't for you. Try incelastic.net instead. 

Edited by Renton

No, an ex girlfriend of mine is Jewish and so are some members of my family.

Unlike a lot of you apparently they know fine well the meaning of “from the river to the sea” and it’s a terrifying time for them, especially as a lot of them are of the “left” persuasion… they just see their friends seemingly abandoning them.

The idea that the Palestinian movement is some wholesome underdog that wants nothing more than those nasty Jews to stop bothering them is utterly naive.

This is and always has been about wiping Israel and with it the Jews off the face of the map and I’m glad to see that someone in the government at least appears to recognise that.

5 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

Unlike a lot of you apparently they know fine well the meaning of “from the river to the sea” and it’s a terrifying time for them, especially as a lot of them are of the “left” persuasion… they just see their friends seemingly abandoning them.

The idea that the Palestinian movement is some wholesome underdog that wants nothing more than those nasty Jews to stop bothering them is utterly naive.

This is and always has been about wiping Israel and with it the Jews off the face of the map and I’m glad to see that someone in the government at least appears to recognise that.

image.thumb.png.551ecedc4b8a09a985c510577bed33c7.png

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

Maybe if you had a life outside this forum you’d get why people are worried.

Are you so dim, so kamagred out of your gourd that you think the nuances of the situation is lost to people on here?

Criticising the actions of the Israeli government is not the same as criticising Jewish people. Just like having sympathy for the Palestinian people is not the same as supporting Hamas.

9 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

Maybe if you had a life outside this forum you’d get why people are worried.

Maybe you shouldn’t have spent loads of time and effort with spurious requests about your personal data on here, citing GDPR, before trying to use that as a put down 👍🏻

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Are you so dim, so kamagred out of your gourd that you think the nuances of the situation is lost to people on here?

Criticising the actions of the Israeli government is not the same as criticising Jewish people. Just like having sympathy for the Palestinian people is not the same as supporting Hamas.

I do have sympathy for the Palestinian people, so too does Israel which is why there are people of Arabic descent working and living there.

They are used as nothing more than pawns by Hamas and the borders with Jordan and Egypt are completely blocked to them.

PS, seeking nuance when the word “Nazi” is thrown around here like cheap confetti is a bit rich too btw

Edited by Ginolaandtonic

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Maybe you shouldn’t have spent loads of time and effort with spurious requests about your personal data, citing GDPR, before trying to make out an obsession with this place is a put down 

I think you possibly have me mistaken for another of your internet “foes”

20 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

You do know there’s a regular poster on here who’s of Jewish descent and has regularly commented on what’s been going since October 7th? There’s literally no one who sides with Hamas, I’d never heard of this “river to sea” thing till last month and posters are horrified by what happened in the attack on southern Israel. So am not sure who you think you’re having a go at? Therefore can you take your bullshit straw man and both of you fuck off because what you’re saying makes no coherent sense whatsoever . Literally no one supports Hamas on here you monumental fuckin bell end 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

You do know there’s a regular poster on here who’s of Jewish descent and has regularly commented on what’s been going since October 7th? There’s literally no one who sides with Hamas, I’d never heard of this “river to sea” thing till last month and posters are horrified by what happened in the attack on southern Israel. So am not sure who you think you’re having a go at? Therefore can you take your bullshit straw man and both of you fuck off because what you’re saying makes no coherent sense whatsoever . Literally no one supports Hamas on here you monumental fuckin bell end 

There will be lots of people who support Hamas on that march, that’s the fucking point.

Fair play though, on getting the logical fallacy full house. However, as with the mackems and their faux moral outrage, using this to get bites is pretty offensive 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

I do have sympathy for the Palestinian people, so too does Israel which is why there are people of Arabic descent working and living there.

They are used as nothing more than pawns by Hamas and the borders with Jordan and Egypt are completely blocked to them.

PS, seeking nuance when the word “Nazi” is thrown around here like cheap confetti is a bit rich too btw

No. No, you don't. Nor do you care about your imaginary Jewish relatives and fake ex-girlfriends no matter how much you try and bang that drum.

Everyone here is on the side of humanity - both sides have an equal right to survive and thrive. You only believe in one side because you have prejudices against Muslims. You've made that abundantly clear on multiple occasions - so take your faux outrage and your brassiest of brass necks and fuck off.  

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

There will be lots of people who support Hamas on that march, that’s the fucking point.

And which posters on Toontastic are joining the march you blithering fuckin idiot? 

Fuck off. You’re not wanted here.  

• Like 1

Just to be really clear G&T, as an ardent left winger, I do not consider myself to be "abandoning my Jewish friends". I think advocating for an end to Israeli oppression of Palestine is the only way any of the people on either side of this can ever become safe and live without the spectre of death hanging over them. I may be 'wrong' in my interpretation of that but it is 100% motivated by the desire for to protect the lives and humanity of both sides. It's not an either/or, it's "both".

20 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

No. No, you don't. Nor do you care about your imaginary Jewish relatives and fake ex-girlfriends no matter how much you try and bang that drum.

Everyone here is on the side of humanity - both sides have an equal right to survive and thrive. You only believe in one side because you have prejudices against Muslims. You've made that abundantly clear on multiple occasions - so take your faux outrage and your brassiest of brass necks and fuck off.  

Why are there hardly any Jews in the surrounding Muslim countries? Why do you think that might be?

You can pretend that this is all made up but sadly it isn’t.

And also if someone could answer why the Jordanian and Egyptian borders are shut to fleeing Palestinians and why Hamas wouldn’t let them leave even if they could.

Or just insult me cause you can’t even begin to answer it honestly…. 

Edited by Ginolaandtonic