Politics

Christmas Tree

8 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

And also if someone could answer why the Jordanian and Egyptian borders are shut to fleeing Palestinians and why Hamas wouldn’t let them leave even if they could.

Because those countries can't sustain that influx of people, and moreover it isn't their responsibility to do so.

As for Hamas, they are a terrorist organisation that relies on continued strife to function. If there is no continued strife, they don't have a lot going for them.

7 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

Why are there hardly any Jews in the surrounding Muslim countries? Why do you think that might be?

You can pretend that this is all made up but sadly it isn’t.

And also if someone could answer why the Jordanian and Egyptian borders are shut to fleeing Palestinians and why Hamas wouldn’t let them leave even if they could.

Or just insult me cause you can’t even begin to answer it honestly…. 

If I had the option of living in Tel Aviv or Syria, Jordan, Gaza..... 

Jordan doesn't border Gaza. The egyptians appear to reluctant to take 2 million plaestinians, probably permanently. The Rafah crossing has been opened and closed at various times due to security concerns. I imagine it hasn't got the throughput to allow for millions of people either. But tell me, what is GB news's take on the situation? 

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

Why are there hardly any Jews in the surrounding Muslim countries? Why do you think that might be?

You can pretend that this is all made up but sadly it isn’t.

Or just insult me cause you can’t even begin to answer it honestly…. 

Which part was insulting?

You are showing faux-outrage.

You have a brass neck. Pretending to care about Jewish people when you really only hate Muslims and this is a perfect opportunity to justify your bigotry.

You have made up your Jewish relatives and exes. "Oh I have black friends so I can't be racist" 101 right there.

It must have been the 'fuck off' then in which case I apologise. I meant to say fuck right off and climb back into the abortion bin you crawled out of.

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

I’ve been wondering who she reminded me of. 

Put a wig on it and it’s her. 

Imagine fucking it. I tell you what, he’s a braver man than I 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Braverman gets her wish. 

same sex marriage applause GIF by ClapForCrap

Does she, if its clearly the Tommy Robinson crew causing the bother?  I don't know what's happened BTW, but she has clearly stoked if not caused this situation. 

Palestinian march is over a mile away and didn’t start till 1pm (?) . No doubt these err “respectful patriots” are heading in that direction looking for a ruck. Which they’ll get with the police if not the protesters. Job done, lovely jubbly, get apologists on social media to excuse their cuntish behaviour. Trebles all round 😒

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Renton said:

Does she, if its clearly the Tommy Robinson crew causing the bother?  I don't know what's happened BTW, but she has clearly stoked if not caused this situation. 

But it was the pro-Palestine march that would cause the bother according to one whopper on here. Stevie Wonder could have seen the EDL/ Britain First lunatics showing up and starting trouble a mile away.

Frankie Boyle is another woke numpty who thinks that all cultures have the same basic values.

It isn’t true.

How many murders have the “far right” committed and how many murders have Islamists committed in this country over the past couple of decades?

Moderate Muslims are just like any other people, good and bad…(just don’t go asking their views on Jewish people or homosexuality)…. but the militant end of the religion causes mayhem and misery especially for women, Jews and gay men.

Palestinians voted for Hamas. Israel handed Gaza over to them in good faith in 2005 and left enough infrastructure for the makings of a wonderful and prosperous country.

Almost instantly it was turned into another militant shit hole.

15 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

How many murders have the “far right” committed

Odd, you were siding with Israel yesterday. Do you want to ask the Jewish people how many murders the far right have committed on them? You do know that armistice and rembrance day are at least partly in response to WW2 and you do know who we were fighting then? Anyway, in all seriousness, I don't know what you are trying to achieve here. I think it's fair to say this board are fairly agnostic on the war in Gaza and can see the issues from both sides. You clearly can't. I'm sure there are other boards where you will feel more comfortable. 

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

Odd, you were siding with Israel yesterday. Do you want to ask the Jewish people how many murders the far right have committed on them? You do know that armistice and rembrance day are at least partly in response to WW2 and you do know who we were fighting then? Anyway, in all seriousness, I don't know what you are trying to achieve here. I think it's fair to say this board are fairly agnostic on the war in Gaza and can see the issues from both sides. You clearly can't. I'm sure there are other boards where you will feel more comfortable. 

WW2 wouldn’t happen today and the Nazis would win

35 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

Frankie Boyle is another woke numpty who thinks that all cultures have the same basic values.

It isn’t true.

How many murders have the “far right” committed and how many murders have Islamists committed in this country over the past couple of decades?

Moderate Muslims are just like any other people, good and bad…(just don’t go asking their views on Jewish people or homosexuality)…. but the militant end of the religion causes mayhem and misery especially for women, Jews and gay men.

Palestinians voted for Hamas. Israel handed Gaza over to them in good faith in 2005 and left enough infrastructure for the makings of a wonderful and prosperous country.

Almost instantly it was turned into another militant shit hole.

You are aware that extreme Islam is far right ideology don't you? So you may hate their religion because GB News told you to but you are ultimately the same.

"Believe what I say or else" is the same in every language. But you go ahead and have your weird little obsession over Islam. It was the Irish and black people before them and the Jewish before that, but you keep telling yourself that you're an ardent supporter of Jewish lives when really you only care about Muslim deaths.

• Like 2