Politics

Christmas Tree

38 minutes ago, Renton said:

Pure gibberish. ☝️

Not at all. Bombing of civilians on the scale of WW2 is unthinkable now. What would stop Hitler invading?

You’d be in the streets telling everyone we were being xenophobic.

What do you expect Israel to do?

a: “put up with” being constantly under attack

b: try and wipe out Hamas even though it will incur the wrath of every global lefty

Israel kills as few Palestinians as it can while trying to protect itself.

Hamas kills as many Jews as it can.

29 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

You are aware that extreme Islam is far right ideology don't you? So you may hate their religion because GB News told you to but you are ultimately the same.

"Believe what I say or else" is the same in every language. But you go ahead and have your weird little obsession over Islam. It was the Irish and black people before them and the Jewish before that, but you keep telling yourself that you're an ardent supporter of Jewish lives when really you only care about Muslim deaths.

I’m sure you think this is some sort of genius put down but I don’t watch GB news.

5 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

I’m sure you think this is some sort of genius put down but I don’t watch GB news.

Your mam won't pay for Sky?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alex said:

The Queef is such a fucking sad little bore :lol: 

You do take this forum very seriously… I’m just some prick on the internet… let it go mate, hug your kids, goose the wife, finish that hedge you were making for your train set…. so many better options

4 minutes ago, Ginolaandtonic said:

You do take this forum very seriously… I’m just some prick on the internet… let it go mate, take some kamagra, watch someone goose the ex, finish that GDPR request…. so many better options

QYP 

• Haha 2

Sure I saw one gonk who had a swastika alongside a poppy. The mind boggles.

Its difficult for me to see anything but electoral annihilation for the Tories at this point, followed by years in the wilderness with Braverman, Badenoch, at even Farage as leader. The worst thing is I'm not even sure Farage is the worst of those 3 at this stage. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Sure I saw one gonk who had a swastika alongside a poppy. 

I get the point but if remembrance was about what it was supposed to be then you could argue German deaths should be remembered too. 

However as it's now all about glorifying British military victories your point stands. 

• Like 2

Aye, they talk about it being a sacred weekend (and it absolutely should be - well day anyway, it’s not a fucking holiday) but the Poppy cocks whove turned it into the gammon Xmas are the ones who’ve massively undermined that 

• Like 2

Maybe it's just me, but Remembrance Day used to be largely about old soldiers, (and very old soldiers from WWI) solemnly marching to pay respects to their comrades who died. Now they're all gone or virtually all gone. I know there's the Falklands, Iraq etc but to me it needs to toned down reflecting the fact the soldiers and their families who actually did remember them are now passed away themselves. Far from staying as it was it seems to be even more ramped up every year, it's a borderline fetish with some and if it was me who served the last thing I'd want is the whoppers who make it something it isn't supposed to be, like a patient after a disaster having some Tory cunt coming to my bedside for a photo opportunity, they'd be told to fuck right off. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Maybe it's just me, but Remembrance Day used to be largely about old soldiers, (and very old soldiers from WWI) solemnly marching to pay respects to their comrades who died. Now they're all gone or virtually all gone. I know there's the Falklands, Iraq etc but to me it needs to toned down reflecting the fact the soldiers and their families who actually did remember them are now passed away themselves. Far from staying as it was it seems to be even more ramped up every year, it's a borderline fetish with some and if it was me who served the last thing I'd want is the whoppers who make it something it isn't supposed to be, like a patient after a disaster having some Tory cunt coming to my bedside for a photo opportunity, they'd be told to fuck right off. 

I think it has undoubtedly gotten worse. Mind you still had stuff like the Michael Foot donkey jacket thing used to make political capital. Which was another lie from the right wing press of course. That cunt Heseltine even repeating the lie just after Foot passed away. 

• Like 1

Look at the poor cunts who got a cannonball through the gut so some aristocrat could make a name for himself whilst the new superpower Britain had one of the poorest populations going if you took the extremely wealthy toffs out of the equation. 'They gave their lives so their families could be evicted into a ditch just so Lord Melchett could have a 300 acre estate with a mansion and die of syphilis after shagging everyone who he could whilst pissed as a cunt and on opium.'

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Didn't Quiff Richard get banned from Ant after chucking a FOI request in just to be a cunt?

In a nutshell. 

He bombarded Ant, at home and work, with so many repeated requests that it began to do his nut in. 

Absolute whopper. 

edit; Ant’s response to his initial request was that since Quiff used a username and email with no reference to his actual name, he would have to prove who he was before Ant could release any GDPR details because… well, GDPR :lol:  

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

I don't mind commemorating those from world wars but anything post conscription is going too far imo. 

I feel sorry for anyone and their families who died/suffered post 65 or whenever it was but in the end they signed up for it and they aren't any kind of hero to me. 

I know it was a way out of poverty for many which is fair enough but the idea of "fighting for me/freedom" when it comes to Afghanistan or Iraq can get lost. 

• Like 4