Politics

Christmas Tree

On 18/01/2024 at 23:27, Gemmill said:

Enjoyed Sunak's irritated nerd energy at his completely pointless press conference today. Basically called a press conference to preemptively blame the HOL if the Rwanda Bill gets delayed, and then got his arse handed to him by journalists. 

He's fucking pathetic. Sounded like Richard Ayoade answering the phone on the IT Crowd. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If her kids are as thick as her, there's a good chance she's wasting £15k a year. 

Have you seen the outcomes of private education?

Boris Johnson Mouth GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

If her kids are as thick as her, there's a good chance she's wasting £15k a year. 

You can almost guarantee she’s talking absolute fucking shite about her circumstances too. And grossly exaggerating the reasons she ‘needs’ to send her kids to a private school. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a completely fake account. Although there are plenty of genuine unmitigated cunts out there too. 

23 minutes ago, ewerk said:

No money for takeaways but money for a blue tick on an app that's free to post on.

I think the yoofs refer to these people as 'Gammons' or 'Melts' 

Don't those blue tick accounts get money every time someone looks at or interacts with a post?

No, I believe they just pay a few quid a month to show everyone how cool and important they are. It's reserved for the most intelligent and level headed people only.

Definitely not a vanity thing, and definitely not only used by the biggest, loudest, most obnoxious, racist, transphobic, homophobic fucktards to spew their bile whilst being protected by a direct debit from a huge sex pest from South Africa who makes shit cars and thinks he's Tony Stark.

It's definitely not that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

More pain for Sunak tonight. Simon Clarke calling for him to go in the Telegraph. I mean it's the Simon Clarke who still thinks Liz Truss was what the country needed, but he's still a former cabinet member. 

Fucking love watching this lot in a tailspin. 

11 hours ago, Gemmill said:

More pain for Sunak tonight. Simon Clarke calling for him to go in the Telegraph. I mean it's the Simon Clarke who still thinks Liz Truss was what the country needed, but he's still a former cabinet member. 

Fucking love watching this lot in a tailspin. 

Some tory cow on R5 berating the country "going to the dogs" and "losing British values". The solution is more tories apparently. 

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Some tory cow on R5 berating the country "going to the dogs" and "losing British values". The solution is more tories apparently. 

Aye, we're losing British values and going to the dogs but lets ignore who has been in power for the last 14 years because it's those responsible who are clearly the most qualified to undo the mess they've made. Some people are absolutely mental.

At this point I am 100% confident in my own ability to do a better job than the tories have and I know fuck all about fuck all.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

So, if CLarke gets his way, who the fuck would they get as PM? Genuinely hoping they do this. 

Cameron. He will hold another reffirandum to appease the simpletons

12 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Cameron. He will hold another reffirandum to appease the simpletons

I know you're probably joking, It's the right wing loons on Sunak's case and they despise Cameron. Plus choosing an unelected Lord as PM would surely be a piss take too far. 

Can't see the one nationers going for Badenoch. Guess that would leave Mordaunt. But I also can't see the rump of the party backing a vote of no confidence anyway. Meanwhile this is more damaging for the party. 🍿

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I know you're probably joking, It's the right wing loons on Sunak's case and they despise Cameron. Plus choosing an unelected Lord as PM would surely be a piss take too far. 

Can't see the one nationers going for Badenoch. Guess that would leave Mordaunt. But I also can't see the rump of the party backing a vote of no confidence anyway. Meanwhile this is more damaging for the party. 🍿

I think they will most likely leave Sunak and accept defeat in the GE and use that to oust him and put in whoever they want which will most likely a huge leap further to the right making them even more unelectable - they'll cotton on to this in about a decade and then start to crawl back to centre once Labour have fucked it and the whole vicious cycle will start over again.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

I think they will most likely leave Sunak and accept defeat in the GE and use that to oust him and put in whoever they want which will most likely a huge leap further to the right making them even more unelectable - they'll cotton on to this in about a decade and then start to crawl back to centre once Labour have fucked it and the whole vicious cycle will start over again.

Yeah, probably. There is a tipping point where the situation is unrecoverable though and they go extinct. Unlikely, but it's what I'm hoping for.