Politics

Christmas Tree

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Wokist post office wibble. How she has the nerve to state she is fighting for democracy when she was installed as PM without an electoral vote and within 4 weeks fucked the country I do not know. Some brass neck this.

It's so bat shit that even her actual mates in the tory party have distanced themselves from her. Even Farage more or less said she was fucking mental. Nigel. Farage. If he's telling you to wind it in then you're probably too far gone.

She said there were millions of "secret conservatives" that were effectively in hiding because they are scared of what will happen to them if they announce themselves as conservatives. I swear they are trying to convince themselves and the world at large that Labour are the second coming of the Nazis and the right wing red pillers are the persecuted victims this time around rather than it being based on race/religion.

It's not just Truss, it's the whole lot of them. They seem to think that attacking immigrants and anything they deem 'woke' will win people over, but seem insistent on avoiding any of the stats that show the more mental they become the more they isolate themselves from their own voters, ultimately losing them by the time the GL comes along.

At this rate their manifesto for the GL will be one line: "Just vote for them, we've fucked it"

• Like 2

Popcon, a contraction of "Popular Conservatism", fighting for democracy and accountability. Led by that incredibly popular, democratic and "small c" conservative, Liz Truss. :lol:

Howay, I'm living in a simulator and the operator is playing tricks on me, is that it? Is this the sign?

angry fist shake GIF

image.png.8a0970baca755c68b5764849d56ebac8.png

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Popcon, a contraction of "Popular Conservatism", fighting for democracy and accountability. Led by that incredibly popular, democratic and "small c" conservative, Liz Truss. :lol:

Howay, I'm living in a simulator and the operator is playing tricks on me, is that it? Is this the sign?

angry fist shake GIF

image.png.8a0970baca755c68b5764849d56ebac8.png

Her form of conservatism was so popular she was ousted inside of a month - by her own team. She's the absolute poster child of popular conservatism.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Her form of conservatism was so popular she was ousted inside of a month - by her own team. She's the absolute poster child of popular conservatism.

Aye, histroically the most unpopular PM since records began.

image.png.7e41fca0df052c7f0bb1987911c9a98a.png

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

I genuinely believe she is mad.

She's the daughter of a lefty University lecturer isn't she? Sure Freud would have a field day on her. 

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

She's the daughter of a lefty University lecturer isn't she? Sure Freud would have a field day on her. 

I'm sure I read somewhere that at one point she was a staunch labour supporter before transitioning to the lib dems and finally emerging from a cocoon as a full blown tory nut case late on. She's been on a political journey of rejection and failure.

2 hours ago, Dazzler said:

It's so bat shit that even her actual mates in the tory party have distanced themselves from her. Even Farage more or less said she was fucking mental. Nigel. Farage. If he's telling you to wind it in then you're probably too far gone.

She said there were millions of "secret conservatives" that were effectively in hiding because they are scared of what will happen to them if they announce themselves as conservatives. I swear they are trying to convince themselves and the world at large that Labour are the second coming of the Nazis and the right wing red pillers are the persecuted victims this time around rather than it being based on race/religion.

It's not just Truss, it's the whole lot of them. They seem to think that attacking immigrants and anything they deem 'woke' will win people over, but seem insistent on avoiding any of the stats that show the more mental they become the more they isolate themselves from their own voters, ultimately losing them by the time the GL comes along.

At this rate their manifesto for the GL will be one line: "Just vote for them, we've fucked it"

GL? Can you not spell election?

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

GL? Can you not spell election?

It's been year end at work I'm so used to typing GL to save me typing general ledger it's infected my subconscious: :lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sonatine said:

I genuinely believe she is mad.

Agreed. Not least because she’d have to be absolutely fucking insane to have not gone into hiding for the rest of her life. After the absolute fucking clusterfuck of her four week reign as PM. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

ABSOLUTELY still would :whistling:

FYP

Also, a ball gag would do wonders to stop the daft bint spouting absolute drivel.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Her employment history being Neighbours, a few bit parts in films, a couple of singles released, then marrying a billionaire 👌🏼 

A few? I only remember her playing a much more successful version of her actual music career for about 30 seconds in Taken :lol:

16 hours ago, Dazzler said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that at one point she was a staunch labour supporter before transitioning to the lib dems and finally emerging from a cocoon as a full blown tory nut case late on. She's been on a political journey of rejection and failure.

First Toploader, now this? :(

I will have to console myself with my Morrissey collection. Ahhh fuck... :( cry no GIF by theCHIVE

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

First Toploader, now this? :(

I will have to console myself with my Morrissey collection. Ahhh fuck... :( cry no GIF by theCHIVE

You always have your Russell Brand comedy spec...erm Joe Rogan Pod....Matt Le Tissier highl...Harry Potter boo....  Nope, there's none of them left, is there?

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Unbelieveable this. I hope it gains some traction. It might considering the absolute horrific nature of the murder.