Politics

Christmas Tree

It’s scary enough that he used to be a teacher tbh. Also, imagine being in that profession and thinking the Tories are the answer 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

It’s scary enough that he used to be a teacher tbh. Also, imagine being in that profession and thinking the Tories are the answer 

probably out for revenge against all the children who ran riot in his classes. he can barely string a sentence together so there's no chance he could control a classroom of unruly kids in stoke. 

• Haha 4

The children made him turn to coke, the coke made him turn to politics, and we're all the worse off for it. The lesson, yet again: children ruin everything.

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

The children made him turn to coke, the coke made him turn to politics, and we're all the worse off for it. The lesson, yet again: children ruin everything.

image.gif.931b37507399b7628ac7b8d88fb00e1e.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

probably out for revenge against all the children who ran riot in his classes. he can barely string a sentence together so there's no chance he could control a classroom of unruly kids in stoke. 

I wouldn't wish teaching in a secondary school in Stoke on anyone. 

Well okay, I'd wish it on Gullis. 

I am genuinely curious why Sunak even got himself into all this. It feels at times like he was just propelled into it by Cummings and then given the keys to the entire fucking country by default. Why is he here, does he even care about any of this?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I am genuinely curious why Sunak even got himself into all this. It feels at times like he was just propelled into it by Cummings and then given the keys to the entire fucking country by default. Why is he here, does he even care about any of this?

The amount of money his family has made from the new oil and gas licenses for one. The money him and his cronies will make from free ports for another. It's always money with cunts like him

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Renton said:

In other news, Sunak is plumbing depths that even Truss didn't reach. 

You're not wrong

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I think that’s about the size of it. I suppose if you accept that it happened by accident to someone completely out of their depth then it’s not much of a stretch to then think they’d have no idea how to behave at this point. So they’re effectively doing nothing until some predetermined date in July when they call an autumn election. I think they reason that this charade is marginally less humiliating then walking away before the GE  

Edited by Alex

4 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

What working person thinks this is a bad thing? Would you rather vote for a party that is suipported by organisations whose primary purpose is the welfare and benefit of their work force, or dodgy company management and shareholders whose interest is to profit from the workers? 

This shit simply won't wash any more. The tories trajectory is one way - down. Hopefully a wipe out in the May council elections will demoralise their base network even further, may force Sunak out. By autumn the resentment is just off the scale. A positive Labour manifesto (I do believe this will happen) will be the final nail in the coffin. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't even understand their advertising any more. Perhaps I'm not down with the kids. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

What working person thinks this is a bad thing? Would you rather vote for a party that is suipported by organisations whose primary purpose is the welfare and benefit of their work force, or dodgy company management and shareholders whose interest is to profit from the workers? 

This shit simply won't wash any more. The tories trajectory is one way - down. Hopefully a wipe out in the May council elections will demoralise their base network even further, may force Sunak out. By autumn the resentment is just off the scale. A positive Labour manifesto (I do believe this will happen) will be the final nail in the coffin. 

Aye, that’s what I was thinking. In bed with organisations actually looking to protect workers rights whilst improving pay and conditions vs receiving vast sums of money from those looking to trash that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I don't even understand their advertising any more. Perhaps I'm not down with the kids. 

You can fucking guarantee Sunak has no idea what it’s trying to say either 

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye, that’s what I was thinking. In bed with organisations actually looking to protect workers rights whilst improving pay and conditions vs receiving vast sums of money from those looking to trash that. 

The narrative since Thatcher and that a lot of the tory pensioner demographic believe is that Unions are evil. 

I'd guess mainly by "professionals" who never belonged to one and believe all the rights and benefits they had/have appeared out of nowhere or are down to their "hard work". 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RobinRobin said:

Prime Minister either doesn't understand or does and chose to lie. Not sure which paints him in a worse light. 

I don’t think he cares either way. He is just after sound bites to gain some votes.

Politics is truly in the gutter when the PM can spew untrue statements.

• Like 1

Oh good another war. Don't have enough of those.

Also 4 - Putin enters the conversation. 

Also 5 - most of those are even further away than Rwanda so I don't suppose it's a cheap option.