Politics

Christmas Tree

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i think it speaks to the broader point that brexit (cameron's creation) has left us with a cabinet of talentless halfwits. politicians used to be good, whatever you thought of their principles, or lack of. 

cameron should have stayed under his rock, but his return does highlight just how appalling the current crop are. 

Cameron was a PR man before he was a politician and it fuckin shows. He had four referendums during his tenure as PM, cunt  couldn’t make a decision if his life depended on it. Look where that’s left us. 

He’s in this book, there’s a chapter devoted to the the 10 biggest cunts from the last 20 years or so. They’ve each got a chapter. Hard recommend 👍

IMG_4167.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

whatever you thin of him, cameron is still a polished turd

Fyp. 

( Sorry, I absolutely despise the cunt, more than any of the shambles that came after him). 

I can’t imagine how anyone, let alone people in their position, wouldn’t instantly think it was a scam. They must be fucking desperate and thick as pig’s shit in equal measure 

• Like 3

Haven’t we all got a message from an unknown number and sent back a picture of our withered member? 

Standard behaviour isn’t it? 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Well allow me to immediately send you a picture of my penis, Abi. :lol:

I mean, I'm not sure a generic photo of a lass frolicking past Whitby Abbey would fool me, I'd be looking for the Getty watermark first. 

But once I clocked the 'Mirror Exclusive' text in the bottom right corner I'd put my cock back in and zip up pronto.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, strawb said:

Haven’t we all got a message from an unknown number and sent back a picture of our withered member? 

Standard behaviour isn’t it? 

That’s my honourable member, I’ll have you know 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Another Reform UK candidate bites the dust, and he's not gone quietly. :lol:

They really are the home of the scumbag. 

Reform too woke for him? :lol: 
They should be honest and just form an openly racist party tbh. 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Alex said:

Reform too woke for him? :lol: 
They should be honest and just form an openly racist party tbh. 

I thought they were an openly racist party tbf. He's just annoyed they didn't take onboard his suggestion box idea of mandatory bed sheets with eye holes for all reform member meetings.

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Isn't he South African?

Only when he's shit playing for England. Like Andy Murray is British when he's good and Scottish otherwise. 🙂 

• Haha 2