Politics

Christmas Tree

It’s odd because they’re killing the Tories. As ewerk points out they’ll get a larger vote share than the Lib Dem’s but will get zero seats compared to their predicted 50 or so. Reform will have sone candidates with skeletons in their closet but I think they’re essentially a protest vote for people who are massive cunts so it won’t matter. If the right wing press goes after them to try and get votes back to the Tories it’ll scupper any chance of them not fielding candidates. Although I don’t think that’s on the cards anyway atm. Sunak is just clinging onto his final days as PM now. Has there been any talk of another leadership challenge? Even that seems completely pointless and possibly even counterproductive in terms of gaining votes 

The Home Office has just released videos of the first migrants being detained to be deported to Rwanda. 

Just think for a second who they're trying to appeal to with this, to win last minute votes. Horrible. 

• Like 3

Mordaunt looks like she's lost another half stone in the last week. She's desperate for a big loss this Friday. :lol:

She also loves looking bored as fuck at Sunak's PMQs answers. 

• Haha 1

Here we go. Gullis. A perfect example of what we were talking about earlier. Got into politics for the trolling opportunities. 

Just stands up and rabbits like an auctioneer. Sunak should be embarrassed to have to employ that clown to ask set piece questions for him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Fucking hell, imagine the PM losing his seat. Definitely booking the Friday off and staying up all night. 

Prayer GIF

Lets start tomorrow. Lads and lasses (do we have any lasses?) you know what to do. 

Some tory lists off a bunch of stuff they haven't done and ends with... 

"Does my right honourable friend agree with me that if he carries on like this he's gonna win the next general election?" 

:lol:

Even the Tories are laughing. 

• Haha 3

I got a mailer from my local Tory MP (fucking thick cunt brexity Blyth valley) with a questionnaire enclosed, tore questionnaire up placed in the supplied pre-paid envelope and sent it back. Petty I know but felt good.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Alex said:

It’s odd because they’re killing the Tories. As ewerk points out they’ll get a larger vote share than the Lib Dem’s but will get zero seats compared to their predicted 50 or so. Reform will have sone candidates with skeletons in their closet but I think they’re essentially a protest vote for people who are massive cunts so it won’t matter. If the right wing press goes after them to try and get votes back to the Tories it’ll scupper any chance of them not fielding candidates. Although I don’t think that’s on the cards anyway atm. Sunak is just clinging onto his final days as PM now. Has there been any talk of another leadership challenge? Even that seems completely pointless and possibly even counterproductive in terms of gaining votes 

Reform only have the resources (people) to stand in 1 in 6 of the council seats tomorrow, so the tories might well do better than the national polls predict, unfortunately (as we know how they will spin it). But come the GE, it will be different. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Here we go. Gullis. A perfect example of what we were talking about earlier. Got into politics for the trolling opportunities. 

Just stands up and rabbits like an auctioneer. Sunak should be embarrassed to have to employ that clown to ask set piece questions for him. 

Not Gullis but same stamp.

• Haha 1

Just now, Toonpack said:

I got a mailer from my local Tory MP (fucking thick cunt brexity Blyth valley) with a questionnaire enclosed, tore questionnaire up placed in the supplied pre-paid envelope and sent it back. Petty I know but felt good.

Yep, always do that. Better with added swear words mind. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Reform only have the resources (people) to stand in 1 in 6 of the council seats tomorrow, so the tories might well do better than the national polls predict, unfortunately (as we know how they will spin it). But come the GE, it will be different. 

Yeah, they’ll definitely have plenty candidates for the actual general election 

Mind, with the mayoral elections up tomorrow, I do worry that Dim McGuinness will take it just because she’s standing for Labour. I wouldn’t trust her to implement a toothbrush into her mouth 

• Haha 1

Driscoll took up the entire car park at Wylam a few weeks back doing some promotional event. I had to park on the street to walk the dog. 

I'm afraid that was NOT a vote winner for him. :lol:

• Haha 1

Wild listening to people in the media saying that the Tories have successfully managed to put the media focus onto the Tees Valley and West Midlands mayoral races, which they have a chance of winning. 

I mean, you know you're talking about yourself and how easy you've been to manipulate, don't you? 

It's like they've been hypnotised. 

• Like 1

I'm sure some of the tories supported by their client media managed to turn a 30 point swing to Labour in a recent by election into a "bad night for Labour". Has it helped them, has it made any difference? I'm not sure it has.  

Just now, Gemmill said:

That sweet, sweet Rwanda bounce. 

And the Rayner effect.

People are poorer and they're struggling. They know their own realities. They can't hide that from them. I've been consistent on this point for two years when a lot or people were wettting the bed. 

Just now, Renton said:

I'm sure some of the tories supported by their client media managed to turn a 30 point swing to Labour in a recent by election into a "bad night for Labour". Has it helped them, has it made any difference? I'm not sure it has.  

They've been feathering the bed for a "bad for Labour" story all week. It all starts tomorrow afternoon when/if Houchen sneaks through after only giving up a 19 point swing to Labour which, if repeated in the region in a GE, would see the Tories wiped out. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

And the Rayner effect.

People are poorer and they're struggling. They know their own realities. They can't hide that from them. I've been consistent on this point for two years when a lot or people were wettting the bed. 

"I've been clear..." 

Toryspeak. 

• Haha 1