Politics

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Are you just looking at how much Houchen's vote share has come down by? Which is 19 point something? 

You take half of that and half of how much Labour's has gone up by. Add them together, and that's the swing. 

The Ringer Johnny Knoxville GIF - The Ringer Johnny Knoxville Retard GIFs

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The fucking robot of a PM says the results are disappointing, but he's..... wait for it..... "focused completely on delivering for the people of the country". :lol:

Meanwhile the country spent yesterday focused on letting him know how well they thought that was going. 

Naah man, great night for the tories, Houchen won, that's all that matters.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Looks like we’ve got an expert on swinging 

As if. Everbody looks for the crappy Mondeo keys in the punch bowl and gives them a swerve. :whistle:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

As if. Everbody looks for the crappy Mondeo keys in the punch bowl and gives them a swerve. :whistle:

Focus, bitch. With your black logos and your tinted windows and your mid-life crisis. :lol:

• Haha 4

Deep in the Tory heartland that is North Hampshire, 9/18 wards have been announced so far - Tories have only picked up 3! :lol:

Ours has gone to the Green Party - local fella who has stood in every election for the past 5 years including the GE, drinks in my local and refers to our sitting MP as 'a vacuous cunt!' and is interested in understand what is important to you as opposed to rattling off his own agenda. More of this please. 

One of the wards has gone to the Women's Equality Party who took 22% of the share. Tories only took 9%

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Tees Valley has gone to Houchen by the sound of it. Labour conceding but pointing to the swing. 

Whilst pointing at the swing their hopes were on the slide, seesawed for a time but a bit of a roundabout way of saying they lost.

Would’ve been 3/3 for Labour in the councillor vote, except for the fact that I had to tolerate one of them when my daughter was best mates with her son (now daughter), at primary school. 

An absolute weapons-grade cunt of a woman, so the Greens got my third X instead. :lol:

This is how elections are won and lost, eh? 

Labour win the new York and North Yorkshire Mayor. Sunak's constituency is located there. He won't even realise though, he's too focused on delivering for the people of the country. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Labour win the new York and North Yorkshire Mayor. Sunak's constituency is located there. He won't even realise though, he's too focused on delivering for the people of the country. 

Lad I work with is from Bedale said he was certain Sunak would keep it.  He fucking hates him so he will be chuffed.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I was thinking both those should be a much bigger story than the Tees Valley result. With the former you’ve got quite a lot of the areas where the Tories gained Labour seats at the last GE. Tees Valley is a bit of an anomaly for a few reasons but even then there was a big swing to Labour 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

I was thinking both those should be a much bigger story than the Tees Valley result. With the former you’ve got quite a lot of the areas where the Tories gained Labour seats at the last GE. Tees Valley is a bit of an anomaly for a few reasons but even then there was a big swing to Labour 

I think it would be if there was some honesty in the media. To be fair though, there's been a lot less of the "Oooo but it's not great for Labour" as there was last year. I think the tide is turning a bit, and they all know the game's up. 

Sunak has hotfooted it to Tees Valley to attach himself to Houchen and celebrate a swing which will lose him every parliamentary seat in the mayoralty. :lol:

He's doing a speech now, toasting his own funeral, the spineless prick. 

He's saying "the Labour Party knew they needed to win here to win a general election".

Keep lying to yourself, you short pantsed cunt! 

• Haha 4

Starting to sound like London Mayor is on a knife edge and Khan might lose. Honestly if Hall wins, she's just another problem for the Tories cos she's fucking doolally. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Starting to sound like London Mayor is on a knife edge and Khan might lose. Honestly if Hall wins, she's just another problem for the Tories cos she's fucking doolally. 

ULEZ is/was a big problem for Khan.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

ULEZ is/was a big problem for Khan.

Even though 95% of cars are ULEZ compliant. One of the rare areas where the Tories have been able to successfully weaponise an issue.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Even though 95% of cars are ULEZ compliant. One of the rare areas where the Tories have been able to successfully weaponise an issue.

Wasn't it Bozos idea? 

Just now, wykikitoon said:

Wasn't it Bozos idea? 

Im not sure but Khan is getting beaten by stick with it.

There was some workshy Tory prick from near Wales moaning about it the other day in one my meetings.

He also said: "Im a life long Tory voter but im not sure who to vote for in the GE because you just know Labour will put taxes up". This bloke cheats a living by being a contractor that does sweet FA.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Wasn't it Bozos idea? 

Aye, it was. 

These mayoral elections have been hard to predict. I thought Khan was a shoe in for London. 

• Like 1

I mean Sunak though, how is someone as loaded as him and completely insulated from financial worries be prepared to debase himself like he does? He's the most deluded cunt since this guy.

image.png.f9055e77e5795134b1501b2a86737381.png

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

Aye, it was. 

These mayoral elections have been hard to predict. I thought Khan was a shoe in for London

Trouble is a huge amount of your Southerners are completely against voting Labour in the same way we would be against voting Tory.

It's totally ingrained and totally depressing and frustrating

• Like 2