Politics

Christmas Tree

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I am absolutely loving this Johnson collapse btw. I detest the man and to watch his dream job cave in on him, and as you said earlier because of his own personal shortcomings.... 

tenor.gif

If I was a betting man, I’d like to see the odds on his venal, gold-digging twat of a wife still being with him a year after he’s punted. 

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If I was a betting man, I’d like to see the odds on his venal, gold-digging twat of a wife still being with him a year after he’s punted. 

Aye, although he's gonna leave that job and earn more on the after dinner circuit than any PM before him, I would imagine, so he's probably about to be wealthier than he ever has been. 

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, although he's gonna leave that job and earn more on the after dinner circuit than any PM before him, I would imagine, so he's probably about to be wealthier than he ever has been. 

This is true and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But at least he will be regarded as a clown failure rather than some Churchillian figure he desperately wants to be remembered as. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Not for long- once she finds out about whichever vacuous tart he’s been poking whilst she’s been shitting out his progeny, he’ll have two more loads of child support payments to shell out, on top of the 7 or 8 he’s already paying out. 
Then he’ll die of a heart attack in about 5 years. 

I had a mate like him- met and married some lass ( they were all certifiabley insane), had 2-3 kids, met a newer version, dumped the old one and repeated the process. 
He’s on his 4th currently, and it’s moving in to the utterly predictable “rocky” stage after the second kid. 
He’s probably got one more round of “newer model” before they’ll become too old to be impregnated, which would put him on 6-7 kids and 5 wives. 

If he was some unemployed charva he’d be vilified, but because he’s middle-class he gets a pass ( not from me, note the “had a mate”) 

• Like 3

If the board was full of Tories he’d be telling us how terrible Johnson’s actions were and how well Labour are doing tbh 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

What annoys me about all these Tory party machinations is that it always looks like they think they're playing some kind of game. People's lives hang in the balance of your decisions you ignorant fucks. If you want to try an actual revolution instead of replacing one waste of space with another equally morally bankrupt waste of space, then maybe you can start crowing in the way you always, always do.

Have some shame and replace the man who would be out of his depth running a nursery, and get fucking serious about running the country. 

• Like 4

What that also gives us some insight into the contempt in which the ‘Red Wall’ MPs are held within the Tory Party hierarchy. Basically useful idiots as long as they’re loyal. Ditto their constituents 

• Like 7

So the red wall masterstroke here will really pay off. They've gotten Brexit through in the hardest iteration possible, something no Labour government would have ever given them - and then spurned the party that delivered it as soon as it was done, to go back to Labour once more.

It's impressive, they've outplayed us all, whether wittingly or not.