Politics

Christmas Tree

That's superb. It genuinely doesn't occur to him that he's throwing shit on Johnson until right at the end :lol:  Up until that point, oddly enough, I think he was fully in the clutches of the truth.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

If this cunt was born on a council estate he’d be dead by now after a couple of decades of failed rehab for alcoholism. 

He’s an absolute state.

Wonder what the Windsors would be like. Take a step back and they are the weirdest fuckers out there. 

So, if Johnson somehow clings on, how desperate to things have to be before the vote of no confidence is called and an election is called? I haven’t a fucking clue so I’m asking one of you lot because it seems like we all hate him, his party hates him and even the ones that are riding his coattails can’t even avoid sticking the boot in when they’re trying to help

Just now, Ayatollah Hermione said:

So, if Johnson somehow clings on, how desperate to things have to be before the vote of no confidence is called and an election is called? I haven’t a fucking clue so I’m asking one of you lot because it seems like we all hate him, his party hates him and even the ones that are riding his coattails can’t even avoid sticking the boot in when they’re trying to help

They'll get murdered in the local elections in May. They'll get rid then so he can wear the defeat. 

50 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

He’ll be removed as leader by his own party rather than enough MPs voting for a general election. I think the latter requires a 2/3s majority after fixed Parliaments were brought into law. Because many of the Tory MPs would essentially be voting to lose their own seats, given the polls, and you need most of them onboard given how many MPs they currently have. Obviously that’s speculation but it’s the most likely best of him being removed in the short term I think