Newcastle Vs Cardiff

Anorthernsoul

It shouldn't be difficult to motivate a side for a cup tie regardless of opposition. Teams like Birmingham and fucking Wigan win this, yet we don't give two fucks.

That's a strong line-up getting beaten at home to a bunch of no-hopers as well. :lol:

At least we had a lovely run the first half of the season.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, Steven Taylor at the end with that free kick, Taylor, you are a fucking clown, you might as well enter the field in a bright orange wig with a red nose and big red boots for me. 'One Steven Taylor!' I agree with the younguns but NOT in the way they meant and as for Obertan :lol: :lol: somebody is having a fucking humongous joke at our expense with this fucka, mind.

Edited by Howmanheyman

He'll probably sell a couple of players this window now you can just hear the fuckers "we can probably downsize the squad seeing as theres only 18 games left to play now" a complete shower of shit as I said before I feel sorry for everyone who paid good money to watch that.

Edited by trooper

Apparently it was "difficult, we didn't have 50000 in there"

You've got to be fucking kidding me. :lol:

I can't find any links to an interview with him but if he said that he can fuck right off. Why would anyone want to go and watch this team play in the FA Cup after the last few years? I'm amazed we got 25k.

I can't find any links to an interview with him but if he said that he can fuck right off. Why would anyone want to go and watch this team play in the FA Cup after the last few years? I'm amazed we got 25k.

apparently it was on Radio Newcastle? I'm quoting from Twitter

Edited by The Fish

That is terrible by Pardew if he did say that. An arrogance beyond measurement, to blame your managerial inadequacies/club's dismissive stance on domestic cups on the supporters you have repeatedly let down year after year in the FA cup.

What a total fucking cunt Pardew is. How many fans did Cardiff have there? 1,000 or so? That's all they need to win apparently. Couldn't put away one of the worst teams in the league at home, it's not the fans fault you horrible spineless shit bag.

What a total fucking cunt Pardew is. How many fans did Cardiff have there? 1,000 or so? That's all they need to win apparently. Couldn't put away one of the worst teams in the league at home, it's not the fans fault you horrible spineless shit bag.

400 I think. The club has given them all a raise.

300 was all they had.

“I am disappointed with my group.

“We’ve managed to lose a game that we were in control of.

“We don’t seem to be able to get through this tie (third round day)

“For the last three years I don’t know, it’s science against me.

“As a group we were up for the game.

“The first half was difficult because there wasn’t 50,000 in here to assess, I thought we played quite well.

“We contained them and controlled the game.

“The start of the second half was terrifice and we looked OK.

“But the last 20 minutes we didn’t play well and it lost us the game.”

Well I hope the penny finally drops after that from Pardew blaming the fans at the end of the day he picks and sets the team up. If he's looking to blame anyone he should blame himself and his 2 mates he's got some neck blaming the fans for not turning up.

Cheers Rayver :good:

got to go to a birthday party tonight...birthday girl is my a lass works with, Villa fan, born & bred, former season ticket holder, good lass...her husband Dorset born Liverpool fan, arrogant son of a millionaire solicitor, about to receive a fuckin twatting if he steps out of fuckin line, the fuckin cunt... :bitchslap:

Edited by PaddockLad

The players go can screw themselves too but the importance the management and our owner have shown to the cups is fucking obvious.

Considering how long we've gone without silverware, its shambolic.

The players go can screw themselves too but the importance the management and our owner have shown to the cups is fucking obvious.

Considering how long we've gone without silverware, its shambolic.

Don't think that was born out today. We fielded a good team.

Blame rests fairly and squarely with the players for me. Enough quality out there to win that game.

It doesnt rest with the fans like that cheeky fucker tried to spin it round to he has to take his portion of the blame. He picks the team he sets up the team now he either comes out and admits players didnt play right or he got the formation wrong, but to blame the fans he can fuck off. He's the manager we've been told plenty of times he picks the team so the buck stops with him.