Jesus, yes Gemmill

trophyshy

Merry Christmas all. Didnt do bad at all, kids let me stay in bed until 7.30am. It may have been my threat of "if its dark outside dont get up and scare Santa away before he has left your presents".

May you all have enjoyed a wonderful day with your families. I was also blessed with a lie in til 7.35 which has never been heard of iirc.

Also cooked the entire Xmas dinner myself, didn't get stressed and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Among other stuff I got a crate of Merlot, a crate of Tyneside Blonde and a few bottles of Baileys. Just when I was pondering going Teetotal!!!

Knackered now so looking forward to packing kids off to bed and read for Downton.

Also got some 100% chocolate. Don't think I've ever tried it before so not sure if it will be heaven or disgusting.

100% cocoa? Sorry (genuinely) to tell you, but it'll be awful. 70 to 80 percent is about as high as you want to go before it gets inedible. Be alright for cooking with though.

Aye, my thinking too. From hotel chocolate apparently. I'm going to wait til everyone's in bed so no feelings are hurt if it's rank.

Hope you've all had a gorgeous day. For some reason the bairn was utterly convinced that Santa was leaving the presents under the tree (he didn't tell me this!!) so as he came downstairs and saw the tree only had a few family presents under there he absolutely believed Santa hadn't been. He got down on his hands and knees under the tree and said "So what happens now? :( " He didn't even look at the settee right beside him. I've got the whole thing on video and I could have cried :lol:

Hope you've all had a gorgeous day. For some reason the bairn was utterly convinced that Santa was leaving the presents under the tree (he didn't tell me this!!) so as he came downstairs and saw the tree only had a few family presents under there he absolutely believed Santa hadn't been. He got down on his hands and knees under the tree and said "So what happens now? :(" He didn't even look at the settee right beside him. I've got the whole thing on video and I could have cried :lol:

We did the same! :lol:

I told them Mam and Dad were a little bit short of money this year so don't look disappointed in front of your mam and stood in between the living room and dining room as they looked under the tree. There was a couple of presents there but most were on the settee. It took them long enough to look up through us and see the settee, mind. (bless them they never once flickered when then they thought they had nothing and I didn't plan at all for them to go to the tree!)

You never know, you might like it, but the one I had (90%) was really bitter and there's very little of the creaminess that you expect from chocolate.

Aye, I got some 100% the other year - don't bother eating it CT.

Cooking only.

( or shave some onto your Baileys to make it less if a woman's drink ;). )